• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winn Dixie can suck my left nucking fut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gattsu25

Banned
winn_dixie.jpg

Your fucking gangrene infected cherries aught to get my local WD shut down >_< I bought your cherries just to notice that all the fucking cherries on the inside of the bag are sliced, LEAKING, and have fucking green HOLES in them! FUCK YOU Powers That Be! Fuck you, winn dixie employees that let this SHIT FOR FOOD sell!

Gattsu25

Banned
I should have just used xray vision to see past all the good looking cherries that were at the edges of the bag, so I could see all the fuckshit that was hidden in the middle. right

Prospero

This thread reminds me of one reason why I left the South.

On the other hand, the South has Winn Dixie and Piggly Wiggly, while the Northeast has Pathmark and Shop Rite, so I guess it balances out.

Gattsu25

Banned
Prospero said:
This thread reminds me of one reason why I left the South.

On the other hand, the South has Winn Dixie and Piggly Wiggly, while the Northeast has Pathmark and Shop Rite, so I guess it balances out.

Heh, I remember Pathmark...and despite being pissed at WD, I'd still take Winn Dixie over those cheap stores

Prospero

The Winn Dixie in the town where I lived used to take old meat and use food coloring on it to make it look fresh again. There's nothing like taking a deep red piece of steak out of its cellophane and seeing that it's a bland grayish-brown on its underside, with green specks scattered across its surface here and there.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I've never had a problem with Publix

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I meant open up the damn bag and look. It's not hard - I thought everyone who grocery shops did this. Don't you open your egg cartons to see if they're broken before putting it in your cart?

This particular blunder is laid at your feet, not the real good folks at Winn Dixie.

Brannon

I shall deal the final death blow to WD another time, but at least it's better than any damn ghetto supermarket I've been to...

I hate them so much.

Doth Togo

Winn Dixie is a ghetto southern grocery store. Even crack hoes and welfare losers dont go there.

Hahahahahahh...

You, sir, got owned.

Brannon

Believe me, I know what Winn Dixie is about; I worked there for a time. The people just above crack whores and what not go to WD, the others go to places like SuperValuVillage, where the sale signs are months old and the inside smells like mildew old humid something and half the cans on the shelves are expired and baby shit on the floors and brown lettuce is the order of the day and....

No more.

A moot point for me since it seems most of the WD's around the area have turned into SaveRite stores.

Brannon

I made a post on ghetto supermarkets on the old forums; the experience has not changed.

The cantaloupe that was rotting in the parking lot has melted into the ground and is indistinguishable from any other oil stain, though. The management at SVV* just doesn't give a fuck; they know they have a captive customer with their cheap prices and equally shoddy product quality.

*SuperValuVillage is a store and also my catch-all word for any ghetto supermarket; most of them have the word 'Valu' or 'Super' anyway

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Winn Dixie will probably be out of business within the next year or so, and it doesn't have anything to do with Moldy Cherries. Moldy Management is the problem.

Oh well :p

yeah WD is ghetto. I would never buy steaks or anything from them, but I do stop in and buy bags of chips or trash bags and stuff from time to time.

Ripclawe

Banned
Publix>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Winn Dixie
I stopped shopping at Winn Dixie a long time ago because of the quality of their goods.

Alright, I shop at a Dix all the time here in Baton Rouge, LA and I don't have problems. Where the hell are all of you having these horrible W-D experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom