• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter-Spring 2014 Anime |OT3| People incapable of guilt usually do have a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.

survivor

Banned
How did Ace of the Diamond turn out to be? The baseball game from Clannad are really tempting me to watch a baseball anime, but I'm unsure on what to see. I suppose there is Cross Game and Touch, but I already read the manga for them.

Oh sure, lists are fun:

Enjoyable:
- D-Frag
- Hamatora
- Hozuki no Reitetsu
- Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha
- Log Horizon
- Nisekoi
- Noragami
- Onee-chan ga Kita!
- Pokemon X/Y
- PuPiPo!
- Tonari no Seki-kun

Still Fun:
- Ace of Diamond
- Kuroko no Basket 2
- Nobunaga ZA FOOL
- Nourin
- Saki The Nationals
- Samurai Flamenco
- Seitokai Yakuindomo S2
- Silver Spoon S2
- Strange+
- Witch Craft Works
- Youkai Watch
- Yowamushi Pedal

Watchable:
- Loli World Conquest
- Strike the Blood
- Tokyo Ravens
- Z/X IGNITION

Piece of Crap:
- Chuu2Chuu2

Articalys

Almost-end-of-season list?

Great
Log Horizon
Mikakunin
Noragami

Good
Silver Spoon S2
Nisekoi
Sakura Trick
Seki-kun
Super Sonico

Okay
Chuunibyou Ren
HaCha Precure
Kill la Kill (with moments of intense hype)
Phi Brain S3
Pilot's Love Song

Varies wildly
Space Dandy

Defies description
Samurai Flamenco

Super sad it's ending
Space Brothers

Lain

Strike the Blood 22

This show is what it is, but seeing Himeragi not saying/thinking anything at the end about
Nagisa coming out, kissing her brother to unlock one of his servant and disappearing
feels wrong to me. I mean, shouldn't that be a big deal to her?

Articalys

We got us a look at the cast of the super collaboration M3 ~Sono Kuroki Hagane~ anime:

http://m3-project.com/
http://moca-news.net/article/20140318/201403181516a/01/
There's a story introduction in the moca-news article; would be grateful if someone can translate it.
HV2ogOl.jpg
May'n is singing the OP, and the band la la larks (fronted by the ex-lead singer from School Food Punishment) is singing the ED.

Newly revealed staff includes original character design by Onigunsou (オニグンソウ), anime character design by Hideki Inoue, and music from Hajime Sakita.

Cast:
Yoshitsugu Matsuoka
Yoko Hikasa
Kotori Koiwai
Tomoaki Maeno
Sayuri Yahagi
Tetsuya Kakihara
Misato Fukuen
Ayumu Murase

edit: looks like it's not going to start airing until April 21.

Futari wa Pretty Cure RE: Splash Star 8

Minori playing pretend baseball was adorable..... but then it led to JUICE SPILLING ON PAPER YET AGAIN! Saki never learns!

This made me angry. It really did. And Mai's perception on things is well applied here since she shares the same position in her own family; a little sister. I mean... it's just heartbreaking seeing Minori cry like that. But man, getting past this scene, this episode looks utterly spectacular. In comparison to what we normally get in Splash Star at least.

The weird thing in regards to some of these shots, as well as the composition (or rather, when there isn't really anything in the background, save for the last image), it just pushes the whole issue behind their fight even more. I think the reason why this stands out to me is because.... I really can't recall a Precure episode with shots like these, same with the general moody aspect in this particular episode. Hell, compared to the recent "falling out" episode in HapCha, this slaps HapCha 7 silly, and it doesn't help that HapCha 7 was filled to the brim with QUALITY.

I am really captivated with how this episode went down. Like... even the fighting wasn't clunky at all. It was rather flowing. There was a lot of care that went into this particular episode.

Oh and Moerumba is here.

Quasar

D-Frag 11 - this certainly is a long game. Loved Takaos reaction to the princess carry.

For manga readers, just how often is Tama-chan in it? I like her.

Lurky

D-Frag 11 - this certainly is a long game. Loved Takaos reaction to the princess carry.

For manga readers, just how often is Tama-chan in it? I like her.

I really like Tama too. But she seems like a minor character so this is probably the most we'll see of her.

Zeppeli

Banned
Should I
  • Sleep for 10 hours or so
  • Start JoJo
  • Start Berserk
  • Start Silver Spoon
  • Start some slice of life
I'm so indecisive ;-;

Articalys

Should I
  • Sleep for 10 hours or so
  • Start JoJo
  • Start Berserk
  • Start Silver Spoon
  • Start some slice of life
I'm so indecisive ;-;
Depends on how long you've been awake right now... if you need sleep, that should be your first priority. Though I'm not one to talk...

Sleep dude. Seriously. I mean it is the first option on your list. Don't attempt to kill sleep just to watch anime.

And I sleep for 6 hours.

Vecks

YowaPedal 23

Everything is so weird now. Up until this point, all the characters were fairly normal, as anime goes. But then suddenly they flipped a switch and started revealing all these crazy characters, like captain psychopath, and this abs, abs, abs guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom