• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman auctioning off her virginity at $400,000 to help her family

Status
Not open for further replies.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
I really don't know how to feel about this. Instinctively it feels wrong; both paying for sex and the fetishisation of virginity. But she is an adult and - big presumption here - if she is doing so of her own free will and desire to aid her family then that is her choice to make.

Seik

Banned
Traumatic? Why? If anything it'll be disappointing, like most first times.

Hah! Yeah that's pretty much it.

Worst thing that can happen is that it will be disappointing. Then she'll be able to give a descent home to her family.

I mean, she's an adult and she's willing to do it. I doubt someone spending 400K$ for this will be a weirdo or a psychopath (Trump tho, I know.) that could hurt her. Plus if she's working in a brothel I guess she'll be doing it in some sort of 'controlled space' where if anything goes wrong she'll get back-up.

Ferrio

Banned
I think you and I have a differing perception on the kind of guy who drops 400k on a girl's virginity. I'm thinking Rush Limbaugh mixed with Danny Devito.

She's working at a brothel, I'm sure safety would be a high priority if it ever happened.

Also just because he's paying doesn't mean he's allowed to do anything.

Why would I pay $400,000 to sleep with a sexual neophyte? Give me the sluttiest "do anything and everything woman and I'll pay a cool mil.

Violet_0

Banned
it's basically just prostitution, I don't see the controversy. It's none of our buisness who she sleeps with or if she gets paid for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom