• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman with a ...unique...skill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
XS+ said:
Zero gag reflex.

But if you're headfucking a girl, and she spews her dinner you paid for all over you, well, that's the start of a beautiful girlfriend.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
muncheese said:
How is that impressive? None of you motherfuckers will ever be able to tickled the tip of your dick with the top of a womans intenstine. So wtf?

Speak for yourself.

(Who didn't see that coming? I mean c'mon, all I had to do was run with it.)

Ferrio

Banned
No.

-Balloon goes effortlessly in. Balloons aren't stiff and shoving something of that diameter that can easily bend or compress down a throat would of last given a bit of resistance. The throat would of least compressed it and made the other end sticking out of her mouth to swell up.

-After it's done she she just closes her mouth like it instantly hit her stomach. That thing would be lodged in her throat she'd be chugging it down for a bit.

-How the hell do you breathe with something like that in your throat. I'd find it hard to believe it wasn't blocking the air passage way completely. Even if she had a bit of breathing room it probably would be much.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
I don't know why everyone thinks its fake.. I mean people do the same thing with swords.. so its the same principle.

Ferrio

Banned
Swords aren't as big in diameter, and they're stiff. You can force a sword down your throat cause it won't bend, not to mention it won't fill up your whole throat.

Here's an analogy you guys might understand.

Sword = erect penis
Balloon = flacid penis.

You can't fuck with a flacid penis unless you REALLY try.

XS+

Banned
RevenantKioku said:
But if you're headfucking a girl, and she spews her dinner you paid for all over you, well, that's the start of a beautiful girlfriend.
That's why this lady is The One.

RevenantKioku said:

And for some there are two girls, and that is what I like to call the jackpot.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
I actually saw a sword swallower swallow a balloon just like that as his final act, at the Rennisance Festival. I was in the front row too, and he was like 5 feet away. So no... not fake =)

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Hrm... my memory isn't good enough to say how quickly the guy I saw did it. =/

GrEeN89

Banned
"Hey mom look what my new girlfrined can do"
It would be cool if I had a 20 inch cock but seeing as I don;t it only amazes me that she swallowd a ballon. COME how stupid are you chick, that can't be good for you but still I guess she can deepthroat don't gotta ask her to try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom