• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wordle |OT| Daily Word Game | Share Your Scores

Agent X

Tough one.

No kidding. It took me six tries today.

Wordle 199 6/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I was stumped after the third and fourth attempt, so on my fifth turn, I intentionally played a word with five unused letters, just to see if at least one of them would be used in the solution. Once I got that fourth letter, combined with the other three known letters in the proper place (from turn 4) and the "wrong" letters from earlier guesses, it became clear what to enter for my final turn.

SIDLE was my fourth guess, and BOUGH was my fifth guess, in case you were wondering.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Wordle 199 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

interesting game...

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I had a surprisingly hard time with today's and I have no idea why I rushed my third guess and didn't use one of the letters I knew was in there.

Wordle 200 5/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Last edited:

DelireMan7

Wordle 200 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Funny game. As a non native speaker, it's a bit tricky xD.
On step 3 I knew 4 letters out of 5 and had a pretty good idea of their position but I couldn't find any word so I invent a word to confirm the position of the last 3 letters xD
Even with that I had to think hard to find the word despite having only the first letter to find xD

Agent X

Got it in three again!

Wordle 200 3/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

sagat1.png

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Here's a clone if anyone wants to play more / practice.

Don't be posting your scores from this thing though.

Hrm. Got unnecessarily stumped today.

Wordle 201 6/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Was under the mistaken impression that letters wouldn't repeat. The word itself was rather fitting to the whole situation. :p

Maiden Voyage

Goldβ„’ Member
2nd one in 3 tries. I lucked out on the final guess but the two preceding ones did not give much choice due to letter dismissal.

Wordle 201 3/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Kuranghi

Fucking smashed it today:

Wordle 201 3/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

1UPOnGe.jpg

Bit of luck on that 2nd one but that first guess really reduced the options a lot more than you'd think. I still think every word I input says something about my state of mind so I'm using it as a sort of self reflection therapy at the same time as working the old noodle. I accidentally nearly posted a picture of a girl showing her bum off instead of the screengrab above as well, didn't feel right for the thread to leave it though, sorry.

Top Bottom