• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FDC1

There is zero chance Wyatt/Orton is closing the show lol. It's not even in the top 3 most important matches of the show for WWE.

I never get those those free three months deals...

Romaine should just destroy the Undertaker, a five minute squash and be done with it.

There is no way some stipulation isn't added to AJ/Shane right?

What the fuck is the point if Shane isn't doing wacky shit?

The "stipulation" is that it's a regular match so Shane can't do most of the stupid shit that makes a lot of people think he's a good performer. I hope AJ's back is in good shape because he's going to be doing a lot of carrying. The point is someone in the back still thinks McMahons are legit WrestleMania draws.

Pikma

Banned
I never get those those free three months deals...

Romaine should just destroy the Undertaker, a five minute squash and be done with it.

The "stipulation" is that it's a regular match so Shane can't do most of the stupid shit that makes a lot of people think he's a good performer. I hope AJ's back is in good shape because he's going to be doing a lot of carrying. The point is someone in the back still thinks McMahons are legit WrestleMania draws.
Except Meltzer himself said Shane vs Undertaker put a lot of butts on seats, it was basically last year's biggest draw

UberTag

Purely because they wanted to see Shane jump off the cell.
That... and the fans deluded themselves into thinking that if Shane won, he would take over Raw, fire Kevin Dunn and make wrestling great again. Silly marks!

Why the fuck is the Smackdown Women's match on the pre-show & Intercontinental Championship match isn't?
Baron Corbin's soon-to-be-legendary undefeated Wrestlemania streak must not be relegated to the pre-show.

Pentagon Jr & Fenix vs Hardys
Bucks vs Hardys
Marty Scurll vs Adam Cole
Zack Sabre Jr vs ACH
Mark Haskins vs Zack Sabre Jr

+ more

Jesus this weekend truly is stacked. Good time to be a fan of the biz brothers

GOLDBERG HYPE
I think it'll start like every match so far
Spear
Bork stumbles
Spear
Jackhammer
Bork kicks out
Goldberg gets shook
Bork does suplexs for 5 minutes
Bork wins

AJ vs Shane is the dumbest shit
Taker vs Shane was awesome because he wanted to take over but this

Blah , save us AJ

Darrenf

WWE Network question. How far do the old RAWs go? And could I search "Doink" to see old Doink matches?
It has every Raw from 1993-2016. New episodes of Raw & SD are added 30 days after they air and yes you can search Doink to see Doink matches.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
WWE Network question. How far do the old RAWs go? And could I search "Doink" to see old Doink matches?

They have every episode of Raw and Smackdown on there.

5HePVbn.png

yuraya

Will probably go down as the worst Wrestlemania card of all time.

At least the HHH v Rollins shit will come to an end. (Hopefully)

Rollins sounding like a good guy this past RAW makes me wanna see the Shield come together again. They need to trade Zayn for Ambrose. It would be great for both shows.

Auraela

Banned
Reason why shane sold seats last year is because of the hype around shit. He pretty much starting the shooting on tv. Diggin deep into ratings etc. People was buying it thought it was genuine shit etc and plus he was going against taker in a cell

MC Safety

Man, it's gotta suck to be one of the top wrestlers in the wrestling foundation and you have the big wrestling event and you have to wrestle the boss' son.

Also, looking forward to the overlong concert by Florida or Pit Bull or Vitamin D or whoever during the Wrestlemania show itself.

Cruiserweight on the pre show?

No Joe?

What happened to Shaq?

Wtf is this shit?

I guess I'm hoping Owens wins the title against his old buddy.

I guess.

Probably not gonna watch. Lol

How is the title not "I want off Mr. McMahon's Wild Ride"

Anywho, I am fully looking forward to AJ Styles. I cant wait to hear the crowd cheer their heads off. Dude has the exact affectionate appreciation Daniel Bryan had.

The card looks bad on paper but they've done a solid job building to some of the matches. Better than previous years. The KO and Jericho stuff and the Cena/Nikki vs Miz/Maryse buildup was fantastic.

The Total Bellas stuff killed me.

fhqwhgads

Fun Fact: Every Wrestlemania since Wrestlemania 27 has featured a part timer in the main event. Wrestlemania 33 is also the first time that the main event features entirely part timers.

Sephzilla

Who's ready to see Goldberg's first proper match since 2004?

It won't be, but Miz and Maryse were shooting goddamn fire.

tumblr_onjyhkc9Kv1u1ljrzo3_500.gif

tumblr_onjyhkc9Kv1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

tumblr_onjyhkc9Kv1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Give this man a world title run now.

I'll legit be upset if Miz never gets another World Title run. His work in the last year or so has been amazing

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Cruiserwight and Smackdown Women title on the pre-show

ayyyyy

ReiGun

The card looks bad on paper but they've done a solid job building to some of the matches. Better than previous years. The KO and Jericho stuff and the Cena/Nikki vs Miz/Maryse buildup was fantastic.

The Total Bellas stuff killed me.

The fact that he managed to son Daniel Bryan one more time in the whole thing was the best part.

They're blind if they don't realize Miz/Maryse is one of their best acts going right now.

Looks like one of the worst Mania cards on paper. Probably in the top 5.

And lol at people saying Miz should be the champ. He's a perfect upper mid card heel and should stay that way.

Will probably go down as the worst Wrestlemania card of all time.

At least the HHH v Rollins shit will come to an end. (Hopefully)

Rollins sounding like a good guy this past RAW makes me wanna see the Shield come together again. They need to trade Zayn for Ambrose. It would be great for both shows.

Wouldn't happen if they have Roman go heel though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom