• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

X-Men ‘97 | Official Trailer

poodaddy

When's this season expected to end? I'm wanting to binge the series with my daughter when it's all wrapped up, as I'm not a fan of the weekly thing.

poodaddy

Next Wednesday is the last episode
Birdman Rubbing Hands GIF

kondorBonk

Oh boy. I had a feeling once those two started fighting we'd get Bone Claw Wolverine. I can do without the bad redesign down the road but hopefully they find a happy place and keep his current look.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Have to agree. Still enjoy the show immensely but what happens at the end of episode 9 shouldn’t have been a still frame. It’s an iconic event for one of the most popular Marvel characters and they gave us one frame.

It's a recreation of the panel where Wolverine's adamantium is pulled out. It's an Easter egg for comic fans.

tkscz

Boy people are watching this episode and insisting
Magneto did nothing wrong. They straight up say his action killed thousands of humans and mutants. Then he has the gull to bring up the death of mutants on Genosha like mother fucker you can't kill a bunch of mutants yourself and blame the death of previous mutants as your reasoning

AREYOUOKAY?

While it's not exciting when it comes to gameplay it's nice to see what Wolverine looks like.

I think the leaked build only had Bishop to play.

I enjoyed this season but this was Legend of Korra season 1 all over again. Some aspects of it, including the pacing, felt rushed, and that's probably because Disney didn't guarantee them a second season during production, let alone guarantee them the 12 episode stretch they really needed.

Super Bastion should have felt like Perfect Cell, but he was instead taken out within 1.5 episodes. Now instead of this cool new villain (new to the 90s show) who was kind of calculating in a way, we will be going back to Apocalypse and his BS again.

They greenlit 3 seasons before production began, they’re going beyond that with its success.
I thought it was mid-to late production that this was announced?

If so then that makes this ending seem even worse, because they had the room to breathe and still kind of rushed it. Hopefully the pacing is better in season 2 and 3 because I enjoyed it greatly otherwise.

tkscz

They did it. Spider-man and Madam Web found Mary Jane!

Also it's cool to see they consider all the 90's Marvel shows as a single universe though I wish they went with Iron Man's season 2 Armor

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Best thing Disney has put out in 5 years. Wonder how long it will take Disney execs to ruin it. *looks over at The Mandalorian*
Well season 2 is basically done and it was done by the same people who made this past season... But the man behind the stories (Beau DeMayo) either quit or was fired and no telling who's doing season 3

Top Bottom