• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox adds to Game Pass 3 months of Mental Health and Stress App "Calm"

Bernoulli

M2 slut
This time of year can be stressful. Whether it’s work, school, family, or just life… there can be a lot going on at once. We want to help you take some time to focus on you with our newest Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perk from Calm, the #1 app for sleep, mediation and relaxation.

With this Perk, Ultimate members can receive a 3-month free trial of Calm Premium, and then 50% off their first year’s subscription when they sign up (new Calm Premium members only).

Last edited:

Bry0

Come the 15th... Some are going to need it.
got GIF

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Since demise of those cringe posts of @XboxGamePass on Musketeer, this one is pretty funny, it has been long time

This time of year can be stressful. Whether it’s work, school, family, or just life… there can be a lot going on at once. We want to help you take some time to focus on you with our newest Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perk from Calm, the #1 app for sleep, mediation and relaxation.

With this Perk, Ultimate members can receive a 3-month free trial of Calm Premium, and then 50% off their first year’s subscription when they sign up (new Calm Premium members only).

See Microsoft not only understands what anxiety their fans are going through, but they're doing something to help.
They truly are a caring, pro-consumer, trillion dollar company.

mdkirby

I would really rather appreciate not seeing sponsored content/ads for my largest competitor when checking in on my fav gaming forum…🙄

Top Bottom