• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Game Pass - X019 - Announcing New Games

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Game Pass continues to be the single best investment I've made this generation.

On the flip side, it's completely altered the way I approach purchasing games because I start to wonder when/if the games will show up on Game Pass, especially single player ones.

Agree on all counts. , Rage 2 is a great example especially after reviews were less than stellar. GP already has pretty much the entire Bethesda Softworks catalogue already so I figured Rage 2 would be there soon and here it is.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
PC and Xbox have the same Gamepass Games right? I have the PC gamepass and love it.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Stolen from Resetera.
unknown.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The value proposition for Game Pass continues to be insane. Easily the best gaming value for the money that exists or probably has ever existed.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
For anyone too busy to read the posts from today's X019 London event, and are interested in legacy Japanese games, a slew are coming to Game Pass in 2020.

- A slew of Final Fantasy games
- 3 old Yakuza games
- I think 3 Kingdom Hearts games
- Tekken 7

Last edited:

leo-j

Amazing for Xbox, I’m expecting a lot of these legacy square titles to appear on Ps now for December too. Would make sense for square.

some games would likely a skip on this games added...if their performance or quality its not subpar or not on same level of ps4 base ....well good luck on that

Does xcloud work on a amazon fire hd 10 tablet? I want to get a cheap 1080p tablet just for streaming x cloud while at my weekend job.

LOLCats

Banned
with the yakuza games added, im actually going to subscribe to game pass for the first time this month.

On the flip side, it's completely altered the way I approach purchasing games because I start to wonder when/if the games will show up on Game Pass, especially single player ones.

Yep. I've become such a tight-arse gamer because I see the 100+ games on gamepass I haven't played and think "i'll play through these and wait until new games are on GP".

Amazing value for money.

CrisPy2019

Would you believe me when I say that having 2 years of it for free (plus the one that came with my S totalling 3years) Is the best investment I ever made? (Well and my free switch haha)

Do EU codes work in the US?

KouNaN

Neo Member
Hi, I have one question?
I am from Europe (Bosnia and Hercegovina) and the only region I can use (apparently) is the US. How do I set the account? What adress and state do I use? I didn't have this problem on my Switch.ž
Thx.

Listening to several XBox Youtubers(Crapgamer, Mooch, Rand al Thor), the theme seems to be they hate the new games as 'cartoony' and for kids. Basically they want Microsoft's Death Stranding.

LOLCats

Banned
Wow its best service in world. Get cheap gold for 2 yrs and upgrade to ultimate for 1$

yep, done, Ultimate till 2022, 0.76 cents out of pocket. I had 1.75 year of gold from bing rewards and past black fridays, then two bonus months and then 3 more for the 1$.

i honestly haven't had reason for xbox live so those codes just been laying around, this makes good use of them.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Listening to several XBox Youtubers(Crapgamer, Mooch, Rand al Thor), the theme seems to be they hate the new games as 'cartoony' and for kids. Basically they want Microsoft's Death Stranding.
I agree with this. Aside from Forza and Gears, it seems like just about every other first party game is cartoony stuff. I forgot, Killer Instinct is a gritty slashfest.

It would be great if MS made a game like a bloody God of War and Bloodborne. Even games like UC and Horizon have a grounded sense to them, as opposed to stuff like Crackdown, Sea of Thieves (basically anything Rare makes), those new X019 games that look kiddie etc...

Even the face of the system (Halo) has a bright cartoony tinge to it, while Sony has Killzone.

Last edited:
Yet I remember the good old days of 2014 when people on forums talked about how colorful Ratchet & Clank was and how 'grey' everything on XBox One was. I think the XBox executives saw that and went to the other extreme.

Top Bottom