• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Gamescom 2023 Extended Showcase

Draugoth

Gold Member

pWgj2HO.png

Schedule​

Day 1

Wednesday August 23: 7am-10am Pacific / 3pm-6pm UK / 4pm-7pm CEST (local time in Cologne).

Day 1 Content

• Starfield
  • Diablo IV
  • ID@Xbox: 10 Year Celebration​
  • 33 Immortals
  • Phil Spencer Interview​
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator
  • Age of Empires IV
Day 2

Thursday August 24: 7am-10am Pacific / 3pm-6pm UK / 4pm-7pm CEST (local time in Cologne).

Day 2 Content

• Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty
  • Forza Motorsport
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl
  • Jusant
  • Alan Wake 2
  • Citizen Sleeper 2: Starward Vector
  • Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name
  • Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon
  • The Elder Scrolls Online
  • ARA: History Untold
Day 3
Friday August 25: 7am-10am Pacific / 3pm-6pm UK / 4pm-7pm CEST (local time in Cologne).

Day 3 Content

• Cities: Skylines II
  • Sea of Thieves: An Update From Rare
  • Party Animals
  • Dungeons of Hinterberg
  • PAYDAY 3
  • Senua’s Saga: Hellblade 2: Behind The Scenes With Ninja Theory
  • Still Wakes The Deep
  • Towerborne

Watch on the following Xbox channels, or check your local Xbox social media channels:

Last edited:

PaNaMa

Banned
It's not a show, just interviews with people.

They just wrapped up the Starfield segment which had interviews with Todd Howard and Pete Hines. No new footage was shown.
There was no reason to watch this interview at all. Why have a games showcase and not showcase the game at all? Couldn't the dev be playing as the interviewer interviews? Couldn't they talk and play at the same time?
Agitating, and a total waste of time. I'm more excited for this game than I've been for anything in quite a while but if today is just interviews chock full of trust me bro with nobody actually playing anything, then that's gonna be a huge let down

AJUMP23

I had some mean jokes about the host of this thing, but I don't want to be mean. and I am ugly too so it wouldn't be fair for me to talk about their appearance.

Top Bottom