• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox launches custom Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty 'Xbox Series S' console & controller, along with themed Game Pass T-shirt.

7d3de1cf913198d7a91026a0271kocq5.JPG

Xbox Series S - Game Pass Premium Pack "Crouching Dragon: Fallen Sky" special edition contents are as follows:

1 Xbox Series S console
Wireless controller (ice and snow white) 1
High Speed HDMI Cable 1x
1 power cord
2 AA batteries
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate three-month serial number
"Crouching Dragon: Heaven Falls" Xbox Series S console film 1 set
"Crouching Dragon: Heaven Falls" controller film 1 set
"Crouching Dragon: Heaven Falls" limited theme T-Shirt 1 piece

They have Xbox Game Pass on the T-shirt itself. That's not common with the apparel stuff.

The controller looks pretty good though, at least on the picture, in real life it may look different. But if it still looks similar to the pic, the controller is pretty good.

The custom console itself looks weird, that large vent grating on the S ruins the design. They have to shove the game name on the bottom left corner. This is a game that needs a custom design on the Series X where it's more square and there's space for more even design.

The T-shirt outside the front graphic, and the back labels is pretty much a plain black T-shirt.

Controller is the best part of this for sure. Also the 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate.

EDIT found a picture close up, controller looks worse than in the pic, though it's still decent, not good but it's not terrible.

images

Last edited:

feynoob

Banned
The t shirt is cool, the rest is quite ugly, such a shame.
Wish it was more like the Cyberpunk One X, that was such a good looking one.
D_NQ_NP_731958-MLA44178075522_112020-O.jpg
It looks like those plastic cover, instead of looking like this.

Last edited:

zomboden

Banned
stickers on a console looks bad. can we get some actual special editions from sony and microsoft this gen??

Banjo64

cumsessed
Been waiting for a custom Series S for ages and this is what we get :messenger_loudly_crying: just want a limited edition jet black versionand I’d buy it in a heartbeat.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I feel like they think this is a bigger game than it actually is.
When they announced it, it was presented in the context of Team Ninja history on Xbox (Ninja Gaiden). They are obviously hyped about rebuilding that old relationship. Wo Long isn't that big but its a start I hope they keep building on.

When they announced it, it was presented in the context of Team Ninja history on Xbox (Ninja Gaiden). They are obviously hyped about rebuilding that old relationship. Wo Long isn't that big but its a start I hope they keep building on.

Considering their next game looks a lot bigger / more ambitious and is a PS5 exclusive, I wouldn't hold your breath...

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Bro, I still can't get over the exhaust. Strange they would make a custom console for this game...

I mean it's not even a marquee game.

Aenima

Looks like a cheap skin printed out from a random screenshot. I like how they turned the T-Shirt into a Gamepass ad. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Aenima

Not as bad as that Lebron James PS5.
There is no Lebron PS5. Its just the faceplates and controler. I'm also not a fan but at least those look premium, not a freaking sticker on a controller and console. Im actually surprized how bad this "especial edition" console look. MS usually does special edition much better than this.

Top Bottom