• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox launches custom Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty 'Xbox Series S' console & controller, along with themed Game Pass T-shirt.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Looks great

Stevie Wonder Deal With It GIF

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
There is no Lebron PS5. Its just the faceplates and controler. I'm also not a fan but at least those look premium, not a freaking sticker on a controller and console. Im actually surprized how bad this "especial edition" console look. MS usually does special edition much better than this.

There’s nothing premium looking about either.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Bro, I still can't get over the exhaust. Strange they would make a custom console for this game...

I mean it's not even a marquee game.
All console manufacterers make deals to get these custom consoles for seemingly random games.
The Series S is relatively easy to skin and relatively cheap which is why im guessing they are doing a bunch of custom Series S consoles

I remember how random the Battlefront 2 PS4 was cuz I was like Battlefront II?
maxresdefault.jpg

Series X recently had a custom Plagues Tale console which I also was slightly taken aback by.
A_Plague_Tale_Requiem_Xbox-810x456.webp

Im surprised Sony hasnt capitilized on the fact the PS5 uses plates that can easy be customized and sold at a premium.

Top Bottom