• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Games with Gold November 2019

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Justin9mm

What the fuck is this shit!?

I've played this violin so many times but as I've probably said on here a million times already, I have an X which I bought after my Pro.. Always been a Sony Fan boy.. The X has been a disappointment. Game Pass is not enough to keep me, besides Forza, I don't care for the other Exclusives and my Modern Warfare on the X runs like shit! Which is not the first game to run worse on X than Pro.. Then I see these shitty free games month after month. Amongst other issues, they've made it so easy for me to never look back when I upgrade my Pro to PS5, I won't buy the Xbox again unless Sony really fucks something up which I doubt! I've had my experience with what is meant to be the most powerful console and it did not convert me.

Last edited:
Gladiator_Thumb_Down_01.gif

What the fuck is this shit!?

I've played this violin so many times but as I've probably said on here a million times already, I have an X which I bought after my Pro.. Always been a Sony Fan boy.. The X has been a disappointment. Game Pass is not enough to keep me, besides Forza, I don't care for the other Exclusives and my Modern Warfare on the X runs like shit! Which is not the first game to run worse on X than Pro.. Then I see these shitty free games month after month. Amongst other issues, they've made it so easy for me to never look back when I upgrade my Pro to PS5, I won't buy the Xbox again unless Sony really fucks something up which I doubt! I've had my experience with what is meant to be the most powerful console and it did not convert me.
Good, good. Let the frustration flow through your veins....
DG0Oj5R.jpg

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Yeah but seems useless give a game owned by a 90% of PlayStation's owners

I download only the Sherlock Holmes game...was by the devs Who have problems with the publisher?

There is over 100 million PlayStations out there, with new customers everyday. It doesn’t work like you think.

It’s clear their main focus is now GamePass.

Last edited:

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
I think Xbox could stop games with gold next gen and give free multiplayer like Gamepass on Pc and just charge for Gamepass .
Could be a major selling point.

Game pass killed GWG

Interestingly, I think 3 of these recently left Game Pass.

I don't know why people are bothered though. With GwG you get 4 free games a month. And with GP you get hundreds of free games a month. If you don't like one free game, just try another, they're free after all! /s

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Reactions: TLZ
Top Bottom