• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Store Black Friday Sale - Starts Nov. 20th for Gold Members

"Rent: £4.49"

Curse you Americaaaaaa
Would have liked to see Jurassic World

Falchion

The games I'm most interested in won't be on sale until next week which sucks. I guess I'll wait and see how much of a discount they get on here and if it's not good I'll just buy them from the Best Buy sale.

RBH

O8mQXB7.png

http://majornelson.com/2015/11/20/black-friday-xbox-digital-game-deals/

Megauap

For those who play Xbox enabled games on Windows 10 there is a sale with a lot of games being 10 cents for the next 12 days.

Here is the list of ones that I have found.
Hitman Go
A World of Keflings
Disney Fairies
4 Elements II
Bejeweled Live
Angry Birds Star Wars
Angry Birds Space
Assassin's Creed Pirates
Reckless Racing Ultimate
Ilomilo Plus
Rayman Fiesta Run
Monster Island
Shark Dash
Rabbids Big Bang
Hydro Thunder Hurricane

Shit. I just bought Hitman GO on the Windows 10 Store thinking that it was 0,10€ and it was actually 4,99€ :(
Where did you get those prices?

Kordelle

I wonder if we get Deals like that in the german store...

...I know we won't :(

Lima

Do the sales not register over the browser? I'm logged into my account on chrome but everything is still coming up as full priced and not the 40% silver discount.

If you are silver the sale is not available for you yet...

Wait until 24th.

EthanC

Banned
If I rent these on my PC, can I then watch them on an Xbox?

OEM

man no offense but update the OP or stop making such thread from next time if you think you won't be able to keep up. Sorry but when I have limited time to browse, I just look at the OP. Now I have to go through the comments or other site to find out what's on sale.

man no offense but update the OP or stop making such thread from next time if you think you won't be able to keep up. Sorry but when I have limited time to browse, I just look at the OP. Now I have to go through the comments or other site to find out what's on sale.
hqdefault.jpg

Syrus

Banned
Im just curious if these sales work for the xbox exclusive punchcard rewards.

Gears and forza 6 for 65$ , TR 60 Halo 60 and rare replay will be on sale

65 + 60 +60 + 30 but it will probably be 20.

215 then 60 off for the punch card plus 2-10% for VIP and you can get all 5 for 155$. Or 145.

I planned on halo and TR for 108. I dont care for forza or rare replay though. So may not be worth it still

Lima

Or just look at the blog post from Majornelson. Jeez. OP might have limited time too ya know.

So look through the thread or do homework. Not everyone has time to update a thread - sharing news is often good enough.

Not a big deal, friend.

Is this on the windows store or somewhere else? I still see hurricane for £7.69 on my pc and already own it on xbox 360.

Shit. I just bought Hitman GO on the Windows 10 Store thinking that it was 0,10€ and it was actually 4,99€ :(
Where did you get those prices?

I loaded up the store on Windows 10 and it's right there on the front. 10-cent movies deals, 10-cent game deals, and 10-cent app deals. Might be a US only thing.

Updated.

dragoncdf

found some xbox 360 backwards compatible games i would buy but you can't use credit on your account to buy games on xbox.com only credit card and i no longer have my 360.

Well damn, was going to rent Jurrasic World the other day too....this is great. Rentals last like 30 days right? Like I don't have to rent t and watch it right then?

If anyone doesn't buy Hydro Thunder Hurricane for $0.10 then we can't be friends lol...game is normally $10 and has like never been on sale. Thank you based MS

Coxy100

Banned

It's a hard life isn't it.

If you have such limited time - how did you find time to write this post?

EthanC

Banned
Well damn, was going to rent Jurrasic World the other day too....this is great. Rentals last like 30 days right? Like I don't have to rent t and watch it right then?

Nope. MS movie rentals are the absolute worst. Amazon gives you 31 days to start your rental and 48 hours after you start it. Apple gives you 31 days to start a rental and 24 hours to complete it. MS charges the most for rentals across the board and gives you 14 days to start it and 24 hours to complete it.

topplehat

Well I plopped down a buck for a month of Gold and got Halo MCC for $30.

Was thinking of getting RDR but the price still seems a bit high and there's no guarantee it will be BC.

Top Bottom