• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Store Black Friday Sale - Starts Nov. 20th for Gold Members

LQX

Yay! 3-10% off on games that are still full price though already half their price at retail and online shops. Can't wait for Forza 6 at $49.99.

I've been waiting ages for Nazi Zombie Army Trilogy to go on sale so hoping it turns up here. Hoping for significant discounts on the backwards compatible stuff. Its about time I played through Mass Effect

Chris1

Hoping for some good BC sales. Only one that got my interest from the trailer was Castle Crashers.

Hmmm maybe I'll grab Witcher 3 if it's cheap enough.
$60 is cheap enough for that game IMO. So much content, worth every penny.

p9zgciH.png

Castle Crashers - Xbox 360
Forza Motorsport 6 - Xbox One
Evolve - Xbox One
The Escapists - Xbox One
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition - Xbox One
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Xbox One
Mmore Goatz Edition - Xbox 360
Grand Theft Auto V - Xbox 360
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Xbox 360
Far Cry 4 - Xbox One
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection - Xbox One
Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Xbox One
Batman Arkham Knight - Xbox One
Bioshock Infinite - Xbox 360
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition - Xbox One
Madden NFL 16 - Xbox One
NBA 2K16 - Xbox One
FIFA 16 - Xbox 360
NHL 16 - Xbox One

they are really pushing Evolve to the players arent they? Maybe i grab Handsome collection btw

Jawmuncher

p9zgciH.png

Castle Crashers - Xbox 360
Forza Motorsport 6 - Xbox One
Evolve - Xbox One
The Escapists - Xbox One
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition - Xbox One
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Xbox One
Mmore Goatz Edition - Xbox 360
Grand Theft Auto V - Xbox 360
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Xbox 360
Far Cry 4 - Xbox One
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection - Xbox One
Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Xbox One
Batman Arkham Knight - Xbox One
Bioshock Infinite - Xbox 360
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition - Xbox One
Madden NFL 16 - Xbox One
NBA 2K16 - Xbox One
FIFA 16 - Xbox 360
NHL 16 - Xbox One

Hopefully there's more. Not a single title for me from that batch.

For reference, here are the Black Friday 2014 and Countdown to 2015 sales last year, and I'm hoping for more great deals this year. My gaming time is pretty limited, but if the price is right, there's definitely a few games I'd pick up (Mad Max, Destiny, COD AW, RE Rev2, South Park SoT)

Edit:
Have they had digital BF sales in the past? I know that physical Microsoft Stores have actually had some great game deals.

Yes, they've had digital deals the past few years. See my links for 2014.

I was planning on grabbing Forza 6 and MCC next week anyway, so this is perfect timing.

Might grab Gears Remake, Killer Instinct Season 2 and Ryse Legendary Edition(if its on sale) as well

For reference, here are the Black Friday 2014 and Countdown to 2015 sales last year, and I'm hoping for more great deals this year. My gaming time is pretty limited, but if the price is right, there's definitely a few games I'd pick up (Mad Max, Destiny, COD AW, RE Rev2, South Park SoT)

Edit:

Yes, they've had digital deals the past few years. See my links for 2014.

Looking back at last year's Black Friday sale, a few of those games became free with gold and most had better discounts a few months later. Temper expectations...

Lima

Hmmm Borderlands is interesting for the right price. Don't have any interest in replaying 2 but never played Pre-Sequel.

speedomodel

Have about $40 in my account waiting for this sale.

Planning on getting Gears Ultimate, GTA V Xbox One, Dying Light and Sunset physical so if they can give me a sweet digital sale on those I'm game.

Looking back at last year's Black Friday sale, a few of those games became free with gold and most had better discounts a few months later. Temper expectations...

I agree, but the "Countdown" sale was great last year, as well as in previous years. Between the 2 sales last year, I got Diablo 3, Rayman Legends, Sunset Overdrive, Alien Isolation, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Telltale Collection, and some indies all about half price. I think there will be at least a few solid deals.

Edit:
Are these going to be digital sales?
Yes.

I've already spent a lot this November. In no rush to spend more, but I'll bite if there are good deals on Dying Light, Mad Max or Stick of Truth.

Bizzquik

Hoping for some BC game sales.

This. Absolutely this.

Would love it if they mentioned some more games that will be backward compatible in December, too. If they do that, I could totally see myself paying $5-$8 a pop for Xbox 360 games that I would otherwise completely ignore.

Sulik2

I'll probably pick up MCC if its cheap enough. Would love to grab Mass Effect if they happen to put it on sale. I'd play it again.

This is great!! Keeps me 100% digital because there are some titles that I want to get on Black Friday physical that I don't have to get anymore.

Top Bottom