• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XCOM 2 Ultimate Edition (All DLCs) on GOG for just $23.99!!! (75% off)

I paid full price for XCOM 2 and it’s expansion, and don’t regret it. That game was super fun. The War of the Chosen expansion was really good too. That being said, it’s like 4 years old now. I’m actually surprised it’s not just $19.99 for the complete game at this point. If you haven’t bought it yet, you’re probably not interested in it. (Or, maybe you’re waiting for the Switch port!)

Bar81

Absolutely love the XCOM franchise, which I've been playing since the 90s. Really hated XCOM 2, terrible game.

If you say so lol.

That's dangerous. 75% in XCOM2 sometimes means 0%.

Classic. But don't be so kind, 99% sometimes means 0%

Btw you have to place everything into your cart and then a massive discount kicks in - the discounted prices listed don't reflect that discount.

Nice work GOG!

DiscoJer

It's actually close to that price a lot of times, probably 4-5 times a year. It goes on sale more than its predecessor, XCOM

Which is good, since they pretty much addressed the original's shortcomings in it. Much better mission variety. The DLC is weird, if you add it to the base game, it's pretty awful. It's much better integrated into the expansion.

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
is easy mode fun?
If you think being more relaxed is more fun, sure.

However, that's not the way I enjoy games. I want them to be hard so that I have to optimize my strategy and think carefully. XCOM is supposed to be hard.

If you're curious just watch some Youtubers or something.

XCOM1:

XCOM2:

Top Bottom