• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenosaga episode 2 cutscene torrent..

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckroll

Ok this torrent is USELESS. I just finished it, and it's a complete disappointment.

Not only is it only cutscenes from disc2, but it's not even ALL the cutscenes on disc2. It's basically all the cutscenes AFTER the Mobile Fortress dungeon, which is the 2nd dungeon on disc2. So not only is everything from disc1 missing, but some really cool scenes and stuff from disc2 is missing too. That's not the worse part, all the videos are low-res (320x240), not really well encoded, the audio is utter crap and some cutscenes weren't even captured correctly! The guy's disc must have been really fucked up because every now and then I would see the cutscene autopause with "seek error" and he would try to replay it but it would fuck up again and he would just skip it. This means you miss the entire pre-final encounter video which is PLOT, and then you miss most of the epilogue which is the lead-in to Ep3.

LAME!

Whenever the JAPANESE do a proper capture, which is expect by this week or next, I'll get all the videos but I might need someone else to host/torrent since I have an upstream of 15kb/sec. :(

Lesson: Never trust chinese BT sites. :)

RiZ III

I was getting the torrent with eps 1-13. It got to 70 percent and got screwed up. So now i have to start all over again and its barely moving. :(

kiryogi

Banned
There was still the nice present sword fight at least :D

edit: anyway. give me the hookup ducky when you get it :D

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Buy the game... watc....er.... play the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom