• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yo, Ubisoft, where's my bonus material?

Morts

So I go into Gamestop yesterday to put some money down on Killer 7 when I see that Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory for GC is only $29.99, brand new. I tell the guy that I'll take a copy and he asks if I'd like the standard or Collector's Tin, since they were both the same price. I inform him that he asked a stupid question and walked away with my new Collector's Edition of Chaos Theory.

Well I get home and note that this special edition is supposed to have stuff like a Making-Of movie, developer video diaries, Penny-Arcade comics and more, but I'm not seeing any of it on either disc. Do I have to unlock it or something? I guess I can't be too mad, because I paid the same price as the regular version and essentially got this sweet tin for nothing, but I wonder if I was had.

On a side note, I wish the RE4 tin I got for pre-ordering was like this one. It actually fits in my DVD rack.

Oneself

:lol :lol

I think it's a problem with every SCCT Collector's edition on GC. I work at EB and every one of them we received had no extras. You won't unlock anything, you'll have to call Ubisoft's customer service and they'll ship you an extra DVD by mail without a fee.

Pretty laughable indeed.. I'm just curious to know how many people bought this game at places like Wall Mart and are still searching for bonus content.

Edit: Rushing out the 1st shipping must be the reason why the bonus DVD ain't there. But something tells me there was only one shippement....

Morts

Oh well, I'm not even sure something like that is worth the phone call. It was still a great price.

Top Bottom