• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

yoga is murder

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Common Sense Monkey GIF by Travis

near

Gold Member
Well to be fair to who ever called the police, I'd also be a little startled if I was walking by the seaside and I saw a bunch of candles in circular formations laid across the floor, with people laying down in them at night, I too would think a ritual was taking place. Who does yoga in the dark at 9:30pm?

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
"They're [students] laying down with blankets over them, their eyes are closed. It's very dark in there. I just had candles and little tea lights lit the whole room, and I was just walking around playing my drum. I had a nice floaty top on with large bell sleeves," she said.

Good detail about the floaty top.

Little Mac

Gold Member
In my thirties I stopped focusing 100% on bodybuilding and started respecting my mobility and flexibility more. Yoga helped me tremendously and is now a huge staple in my fitness program that I practice nearly every day. Savasana, the final pose in most yoga sessions, means "Corpse Pose". I swear you will never feel a deeper level of relaxation than lying in this pose after an intense 45-60 min yoga session. On a hard wood floor, on a yoga Matt only a few mm thick, I'm damn near comatose.

Last edited:
Top Bottom