• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boeing Whistleblower found dead. Was in the process of testifying

chromhound

Someone must have hired the same hitman from Putin
Russian GIF

Toots

Gold Member
You really think Boing cares what the guy had to say? They’ll pay a billion dollar fine, get a US contract to build another hundred airplanes and businesses goes on as usual.

VW payed an equivalent fine of 20billion dollars for the Dieselgate scandal, no one was murdered. VW payed and moved on. No one of these managers really care. They get their golden parachute and then “don’t remember “ anything in court. Case closed.
I think boeing care more about money than this or any guys life, so yes i think they cared about what he had to say, at least more than they cared about his life.
Do you really think boeing did not care ?

About your exemple, even though funded by the nazis, wv isn't part of any militaro-industrial complex that i know of plus they weren't responsible for the death of people with what they did. Boeing case is different.

Anyway, good people cannot believe a lot of things because it irks them the wrong way, doesn't mean it's false.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
I think boeing care more about money than this or any guys life, so yes i think they cared about what he had to say, at least more than they cared about his life.
Do you really think boeing did not care ?

About your exemple, even though funded by the nazis, wv isn't part of any militaro-industrial complex that i know of plus they weren't responsible for the death of people with what they did. Boeing case is different.

Anyway, good people cannot believe a lot of things because it irks them the wrong way, doesn't mean it's false.
VW is partly owned by the German government. They are part of the militaro-industrial complex by design.

Emissions kill people, lung cancer rates in cities etc. are primarily driven by car emissions.

They payed their fine and moved on.

Hudo

VW is partly owned by the German government. They are part of the militaro-industrial complex by design.

Emissions kill people, lung cancer rates in cities etc. are primarily driven by car emissions.

A friend of mine recently bought a new Passat. Solid car.

SoloCamo

Yes, pollution...the secret war machine of the German MIC. That comparison is horrible.

Mistake

I sent that story to one of my friends and my brother. This is how they responded separately:

"Ceo must be a friend of Hilary"
"He was Clinton'd"

Talk about people on the same wavelength...
The epstein memes really got the public talking with that stuff. I was actually surprised

Top Bottom