• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You guys turn heads when a good looking woman passes?

good looking woman passes by you, do you turn your head to check her ass

• YES!

Votes: 94 82.5%
  • no

Votes: 20 17.5%

• Total voters
S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Obviously yes. It's a natural reaction. I do try not to be loud, rude and blatant about it though.

I was out with a friend a few weeks ago, we walked past a group stood talking and there was a woman in tight leggings with the most beautiful ass I have ever seen in real life. It would honestly have brought a tear to your eye. We both had a glance as we walked past, then exchanged looks of wide-eyed dreamy wonder.

I don't imagine that most women would be annoyed at getting checked out. Whistling or calling something out like an idiot, sure, of course that's not on. But who doesn't feel nice inside when they catch someone eyeing them up? It's a boost of self-confidence.

That Gillette advert was fucking stupid because the guy was about to chase after her when his mate stopped him. What was he going to do? Pounce on the woman like an animal in broad daylight on a busy street?

Nymphae

Banned
I don't imagine that most women would be annoyed at getting checked out. Whistling or calling something out like an idiot, sure, of course that's not on.

I think this is programming. Like yes of course, let's be civil, but I'd wager that a good majority of women would also not be annoyed by hearing men whistle at them or say something positive about their looks, not only not be annoyed but appreciate the feedback. Who doesn't like to be told they are attractive to the opposite sex.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
I think this is programming. Like yes of course, let's be civil, but I'd wager that a good majority of women would also not be annoyed by hearing men whistle at them or say something positive about their looks, not only not be annoyed but appreciate the feedback. Who doesn't like to be told they are attractive to the opposite sex.

Probably, yeah. In the right circumstances, I guess a whistle or comment would be well received. But in the wrong circumstances it does come across more creep than cool.

Meowzers

Sort of.

In situations where you're walking towards each other, I'll quick glance and look away until we're closer together then have another glance, and it's completely normal to look at someone as you're passing them. If it's in a supermarket, when they pass, I do pretend to be interested in an item so I can turn around and check out that posterior chain.

lock2k

Banned
A womans ass and a mans ass look exactly the same to me.

LvbMJxl.png

MayauMiao

You walk on the street. And there's a good looking woman with a big rack coming your way. You take a peak at her bewbs and as she walks by you, you turn your head to check out her ass.
You guys do that? I do and I'm not ashamed of it. I like looking at female attributes. By attributes I mean ass and boobs.
You guys turn head when a nice looking gal walks by you to check her ass?

Yes I do as I embrace the male gaze.

If a SJW saw me and gets triggered, its a bonus.

LordKasual

Banned
Admiring women is only disgusting when you're a loser.

If you never learned how to check out ass/boobs in public without looking like a literal 13 year old (or being called a pervert), you probably don't get women anyway and probably should work on being more socially attractive.

And generally, 95% of women are not going to give their attention to a guy who, in broad daylight with an audience, would make it so obvious that she would be the only prize in a sexual encounter with you.

Most dudes learned how to get away with this in high-school. If you're still getting caught, you got some catching up to do.

Last edited:

Woo-Fu

Banned
Hey people, your eyes can pan without turning your entire head. That way you still have the peripheral vision to avoid running into something while rubbernecking.

Always loved this bit.

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned
Don't your eyes briefly track just about everybody who comes near you? Mine do, you never know who is going to pull out a gun and start shooting people.

I mean sure I might check people out with my eyeballs in public without necessarily turning my head for each one....but I just mean to say if you're going to get caught looking at a person, it's actually probably a better look if you're just turning your head to look at them, vs. you being caught creeping someone out of the corner of your eye.

Top Bottom