• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your Favorite Games of 2017

We've gotta keep strong in this age of FUD and look back on the happy times...

tClQ4t6.jpg

GORy91c.jpg

kkCxPCY.png

5RSO0gH.jpg

llWTCas.jpg

jRAeAGK.jpg

rn2Ti9p.jpg

Tf1LZEm.jpg

Z7B1dXM.jpg

6gg3tTr.jpg

CHig2Vv.jpg

zbtdDNr.jpg

cqNqQ4X.jpg

I06GXAV.jpg

drganon

Persona 5,Nier Automata, BOTW, Mario Galaxy, Yakuza 0, AC orgins, Horizon zero dawn, south park,and Tales of Berseria ( I played it later, but it came out that year in the US) off the top of my head. 2017 was an amazing year for games.

One of the most memorable was easily Resident Evil VII, simply because it was played on the PSVR. Played it again on PC last year without VR and it definitely loses a lot that way.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Breath of the Wild and Guilty Gear Rev2 would have to share my crown for 2017, not only because I played them both a ton in 2017, but also through 2018, 2019, and 2020, almost 200 hours in total for BOTW and easily over 1000 hours in Guilty Gear Rev2. Other favorites from that year:

- Prey
- Nex Machina
- ARMS
- MK8 Deluxe
- Gravity Rush 2
- Ghost Blade HD
- Snake Pass
- Pokken Tournament DX
- Mario Odyssey
- Slime San
- Tokyo 42
- Fire Emblem Echoes
- RXN Raijin
- Nier Automata
- Flinthook

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
1. Super Mario Odyssey
2. Ittle Dew 2+
3. Sonic Mania
4. Sonic Forces
5. Mario + Rabbids
6. Zelda BotW I guess?

All of these games are from 3 years ago? It seriously feels like they were out just yesterday...
Guess I'll go with BotW then.

PREY, Horizon, Nex Machina, Uncharted LL, and Nier Automata (though I say that reluctantly, it had enough going on that I’ll give it a nod, despite straying too rampantly into full on melodrama).

Top Bottom