• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Early Days Collection has been announced for Nintendo Switch and Steam

Konami confirms they’re porting Yu-Gi-Oh! games from consoles such as the Game Boy (Color) and Game Boy Advance to Nintendo Switch and Steam.

No confirmation if ports to English will be released.

Release Date, Pricing, etc. is unknown.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
I played Stairway to the Destined Duelist a few years ago. It still holds up. I'd buy if they release them for the West on Switch.

Saber

Gold Member
The only Yugioh I ever have interest is Yugioh 2010 championship for DS. Its a super awesome and cool game, full of cool cards and strategies from hundreds of cpus.

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Staff Member
Sacred Cards and Reshef of Destruction were my jam. Would love to play those again!

I do wish YuGiOh wasn’t so terrible to play these days.

Doom85

Yep Yes GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

Never played the GBC title, but I played one Yu-Gi-Oh game that was on the GBA and it was pretty damn good.

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Staff Member
It was all fun and games until the syncro-summons attacked
Synchro, Pendulum, etc. not a fan of any of it. Too much card text too. It’s ok for monsters to have no ability. That is what made y go so fun back in the day. It felt special when you got a card that has a unique effect that synergies with your deck/monsters/wlements.

Codes 208

Synchro, Pendulum, etc. not a fan of any of it. Too much card text too. It’s ok for monsters to have no ability. That is what made y go so fun back in the day. It felt special when you got a card that has a unique effect that synergies with your deck/monsters/wlements.
Yup, once the abilities/effects started getting ridiculous and older cards were getting banned i just lost interest.

If i wanted to play an overly complicated card game, its going to be Magic…

…or pokemon

Last edited:
Top Bottom