• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yuji Naka returns to X by accusing Dragon Quest producer of ‘lying to court’

Draugoth

Gold Member
Yuji-Naka-768x479.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog co-creator Yuji Naka ended a 16-month social media blackout on Sunday, by accusing top Dragon Quest producer Yu Miyake of lying as part of Naka’s high-profile insider trading trial.

Naka hadn’t posted on his X account since November 2022, which was shortly before he was formerly indicted. But on Sunday he returned to comment on news that top Dragon Quest producer Miyake will reportedly be re-assigned at Square Enix.

Kadve

Aren't he in prison?

Hm, looks like the sentence got suspended. To bad.

Honestly surprised how far "I took all the credit for creating Sonic" has taken him tbh.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Saber

Gold Member
After all that transpired, I think he should lay out abit and relax. If what he said is truth he should take that to the court later.

Shut0wen

Dont understand why people are dissing him, him and the DD producer should both be in jail, the only way he got that information would of been from the producer himself which even the court themselves mentioned was fishy

AREYOUOKAY?

Last edited:

Fat Frog

I advertised for Google Stadia
Say what you want about Yuji Naka but the son of a bitch knows about programming.

oqpnzF5.jpg

Facts:
- A- Tiers programmer.
- D- Tiers director (Balan)
- S- Tiers parasite: I guess he'll start another civil war at Sega and the company will collapse for good. 😌

Bring back Yasuhara instead (OG Sonic 3K game designer): He'll improve the disapointing Sonic Super Stars (Oshima). Together, they'll do a fine job. With Naka, it will be a battle royal... (beef with Oshima recently and Yasuhara back then)

Last edited:

GHound

They don't call him Nakadashi Yuji for no reason. Attention whore is about to cop a defamation suit too.

Top Bottom