• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda 2 speedrun and others

cuccoo

go watch the zelda 2 video. Its like the prototype of Super Metroid or Neo-Castlevanias.

Society, if you want a proof of real skills, you can go somewhere else. But if you want to watch cool speedruns, that place has a lot to offer. The videos are all well done and in good res. How much they use savestat/reload/edit? I have no idea, but looks pretty genuine so far.

It's about time we got a nice slick site dedicated to speed runs.

As for the content, the verdict is still out though...

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Eh, it's not the same if you're using quicksave and quickload. I like to watch the ones where the people are blazing through just because they're that awesome.

cuccoo

I've just finished watching the Zelda 2 one-hour run. I dont think this guy edited the video. Looks like 1 smooth straight run. And he never got hit at all. And from the way he play, you know he's good (very very efficient).

Kon Tiki

Banned
Zelda II - There is no way you can turn and low block and still keep going forward. Aside from the assisted invincibilty, it was a good video.

Top Bottom