• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

101st Indianapolis 500 - May 28th |OT| We Got Bigger Crowds than Trump's Inauguration

Kalor

I was curious how BT Sports would handle the ad breaks but they just leave the feed up and use their studio commentary instead.

dakun

i really wonder if this Indy 500 will break viewing records or something? Alonso is the sole reason I'm watching this. And i actually like it anyway.

Fox Mulder

i really wonder if this Indy 500 will break viewing records or something? Alonso is the sole reason I'm watching this. And i actually like it anyway.

I'm sure the curious europeans will get fed up from commercials every 5 minutes though.

Lach

I'm watching on an official straming service available in german speaking countries. DAZN.com. no ad breaks

Edit 12chf/month but free trial month

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Them commerical breaks tho. Just had one 5 min ago and now again haha.

I had the displeasure of having to watch the Singapore GP on TV whilst away in Florida, some years back. One of the most awful sports viewing experiences I've ever had.

kiyomi

I'm sure the curious europeans will get fed up from commercials every 5 minutes though.

Yeah, I've been watching for 15 mins and it's just so obnoxious lol. I guess you get used to it but the American TV style really doesn't work well for many sports. At least they use the PIP when the commercials are up.

Top Bottom