• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2,000 Breasts Touched In 20 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

USD

I'm surprised no one requested the grab-by.

russianboobs8ipgz.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
malfcn said:
Explanation for new members?
There was a thread that mentioned how a loophole allowed legal underage strippers (I could be off in the details though).

Next post was plane flying into sun.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Heavy said:
Wow she wants him bad. He prob banged her that night...lucky smug bastard. Well no it's not luck, he's just god-tier.
He probably banged her the same day for Putin

Damn, she is fineeeee

Is this guy famous? Or just a random youtuber? A famous youtuber perhaps? And was there an objective other than to grab boobs? How did he do it? Was it just a case of walking up to girls with a camera and saying 'can we record me grabbing your boobs?' And why was Putin at the beginning?

I'm so confused.

pappe

after deep consideration and careful analysis to find the reason behind so many girls let him touch their boobs i have come to the conclusion that there can only be one reason and one reason only. And that reason is......

This man is a God among men!!!

It's pretty obvious looking at their reactions that the girls knew what he was going to do. Probably just told them, "I'm going to touch your boobs and you just react however you want."

That said, the things girls will do when there's a camera on them...

Kinyou

pappe said:
after deep consideration and careful analysis to find the reason behind so many girls let him touch their boobs i have come to the conclusion that there can only be one reason and one reason only. And that reason is......

or...

surprised-woman-with-money.jpg

dinazimmerman

Incurious Bastard
pappe said:

naw, they're just attention whores that want to be ogled at through the internet

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
RyanardoDaVinci said:
That said, the things girls will do when there's a camera on them...
One of my friends used to work as a club photographer. Girls would throw themselves at him at the sight of his reflex. He caught some mad tail during those days.

I was green with envy.

pappe

Goya said:
naw, they're just attention whores that want to be ogled at through the internet
i wish there were such attention whores over here in india... i would roam around with a camera 24/7

Ezalc

USD said:

YES. There are some pretty hot girls in this video, though I don't agree with the taste of some of you people hahaha.

Maybe I should try this here in Brazil but I would grab asses instead, who wants to be my cameraman? World record for most asses grabbed.

Raiden

Banned
I wonder how much of those girls have a boyfriend hah!

I would let him touch my gf's boobs though, he is being nice, not pervert grabbing.

slider

Danielsan said:
Well no, technically not one country, but it doesn't get you far.

According to Wikipedia Dutch is the official language in:
Aruba
Belgium
Curaçao
Netherlands
Sint Maarten
Suriname

Furthermore I don't think it's all that easy to learn thanks to some of the guttural "g" sounds and some mind bending stupid grammar. Then again, Dutch has a lot in common with English and we've taken up more and more English words in our vocabulary as the years go by. At any rate. You're better off just going to The Netherlands without learning Dutch. We speak English just fine.

Huh, if they've got the Dutch Antilles I wonder why Bonaire isn't on the list?

Curacao doesn't have straight Dutch as it's language. It's a strange mix with Spanish and English I think. Can't remember it's local name although a charming taxi driver did tell me.

Danielsan

slider said:
Huh, if they've got the Dutch Antilles I wonder why Bonaire isn't on the list?

Curacao doesn't have straight Dutch as it's language. It's a strange mix with Spanish and English I think. Can't remember it's local name although a charming taxi driver did tell me.
Papiamento

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Video is made of win!

MNC

I watched ALL OF IT. Man, this guy. I just can't fathom... The amount of boobies.... He had... Maaaan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom