• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2,000 Breasts Touched In 20 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

USD

Danielsan said:
Requesting a GIF of the biting chick (477).
russianboobs5mow6.gif

Wazzim

Banned
Heavy said:
Dutch is only spoken in one country? :( I figured it was spoken in Netherlands, Norway, Finland, Luxembourg, and so on...
Sadly, it is not. :(
English is sufficient for those countries though, they'll understand it.

WorriedCitizen said:
So how did he do that? Is he famous? Did he pay them money? Or is this just a normal pastime in Russia?
I don't know, what I do know is is that my half-russian friend fucking lied to me when I asked if russian girls were cute, he said they weren't. Bastard wants them all for himself.

Danielsan

Heavy said:
Dutch is only spoken in one country? :( I figured it was spoken in Netherlands, Norway, Finland, Luxembourg, and so on...
Well no, technically not one country, but it doesn't get you far.

According to Wikipedia Dutch is the official language in:
Aruba
Belgium
Curaçao
Netherlands
Sint Maarten
Suriname

Furthermore I don't think it's all that easy to learn thanks to some of the guttural "g" sounds and some mind bending stupid grammar. Then again, Dutch has a lot in common with English and we've taken up more and more English words in our vocabulary as the years go by. At any rate. You're better off just going to The Netherlands without learning Dutch. We speak English just fine.

mj1108

Heavy said:
Another thing is that the camera helps a lot. If the camera was hidden many of them wouldn't be as receptive. But when girls see that they're being filmed they change their tune and become more open to stuff... like "oh a camera, this should be safe, maybe I'll be on TV yaay"
That sound you just heard is most of GAF OT running to Amazon to buy a camera.

Furoba

Heavy said:

Dutch is an official language in three countries: The Netherlands (including overseas territories), Belgium (Flanders and Brussels regions) and Suriname. Afrikaans is very close to Dutch too. In total there's over 23 million native Dutch speakers.

Maybe take a world geography class first?

mj1108

Since some don't care and some kinda want to slap him, I wonder what he is telling them in order to do this?

Steeven

Danielsan said:

Aruba
Belgium
Curaçao
Netherlands
Sint Maarten
Suriname

Furthermore I don't think it's all that easy to learn thanks to some of the guttural "g" sounds and some mind bending stupid grammar. Then again, Dutch has a lot in common with English and we've taken up more and more English words in our vocabulary as the years go by. At any rate. You're better off just going to The Netherlands without learning Dutch. We speak English just fine.

Just as much with English as with the German language. And it's not hard to learn, it's just not very useful.

Kabouter

Danielsan said:

Aruba
Belgium
Curaçao
Netherlands
Sint Maarten
Suriname

Dutch is one of the easiest languages to learn for an English speaker, and yes, that sound is going to take some practice, but no one is going to mind it if it isn't perfectly pronounced. For god's sake, many Frisians and Limburgers are unable to pronounce it properly :p. As far as grammar goes, Dutch is one of the easier languages, especially to someone with English as a native tongue. German would be far harder, to use another Germanic language as an example.

Oh, and Dutch is largely mutually intelligible with Afrikaans as well, so there is that too :p.

All that said though, you're fine with English in the Netherlands and Flanders (the Dutch speaking part of Belgium).

So how do you northern Europeans from different countries communicate with one another? Being the ignorant American that I am I kinda just lumped a bunch of those countries together and figured all the languages were pretty similar if you broke them down... (Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Sweden)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
What's the AUD like over there?

Wazzim

Banned
Heavy said:
So how do you northern Europeans from different countries communicate with one another? Being the ignorant American that I am I kinda just lumped a bunch of those countries together and figured all the languages were pretty similar if you broke them down... (Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Sweden)
We all speak English.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
I just noticed that he changed the way he touches them tits. At first he squeezes them rather harsh then his tit-hands gradually turn into just touching them very gently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom