• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016/2017 UEFA Champions League Final |OT| Juventus vs Real Madrid

Lkr

thank god its finally over
a49e1250e97864f658cf15ff46f02fe431a8d85fa93dc60fe26a15033a51b2dc.jpg

the juventus players have families...

Hanmik

They should use that whistle at hospitals.. People cry and are in crazy pain after a tackle, but once the whistle is blown the Pain is gone..

MrS

Banned
The best team in the world, the greatest club in the world. There can be no complaints. Best team won.

Ronaldo doing victory laps around M
iss
i at this point

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Real fully deserves this (except for Ramos, he deserves the "cunt of the year" award), but most of all Ronaldo deserves this. He was absolutely fantastic in CL when it mattered and in general in the past several months.

RocknRola

I still hear it about the 08-09 Barca V Chelsea game, hell in this thread someone brought up the PSG v Barca game like the Munich Real game wasn't the biggest cheat in recent history.

If your uncomfortable with the truth and want to just counter with "bros" and "stay salty" that's on you but I'll bring it up until the next big game were someone cheats/grinds it out harder.

"Truth". Okay.

How many illegal goals did Portugal score during the Euro again? Or do they not count in Extra-Time? Is there some new rule that says every match MUST be won in the 90 minutes? Was the 3rd place thing OUR fault too? Should we have "given up" before the match with Croatia because we finished 3rd? Did ANYONE during the Euro beat us? I mean, since we were so weak and easy to beat, surely someone must have won against us. Surely.

Let it go dude. You just come off as salty and mad. It's been a damn year.

-------------

Congrats RM! Too strong of a team, god damn.

My heart goes out to Juve fans, I know it must hurt like crazy :S Hope you win it sometime soon too!

Santiako

Juve really shut down on the second half, I wonder what happened.

Anyway, congrats to RM. Insane what Zidane has accomplished in a season and a half. INSANE.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
He could be given time but he is not near the best of all time yet not even close.

I think you ignore that fact that he did this in his first and a half season as principal coach of a serious team.

I don't even know why I'm defending him, because I don't like that much his style of playing, but the achievements are undeniable.

Pachimari

HALA MADRIIIIIIIIID!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy!!!!!

Also feeling for the Juventus fans. And I want to thank all Juventus fans in here. And hope for you to fight for a Champions League final another night. Thanks for the good competition and entertaining night.

Now let's party!!!

Of course it's debatable. Messi is a step above. There's no shame in being the second best player in the world.

How people can still argue this after the Euro and the league championship and the two CL trophies is beyond me. Ronaldo could win the World Cup next year against Messi himself and people like you would talk about how Messi scores more goals or something.

Congrats Ronaldo and
Kassai
. Juventus didn't show up in the second half.

Let the insufferable Madrid celebrations begin

Oh and fuck Ramos. He's the FUCKING CAPTAIN

Majukun

called it.

juve it's at their best when they can control the match,make the ball go around and pick their spots choosing when and where to strike..but you can't do that with real....they have a stellar set of attackers and they know how to raise the pressure...the moment they did juve wasn't able to do their usual play and collapsed

that being said,madrid was also slightly lucky since their first 2 goals are from deflections of juve players

also...Ramos is fucking disgusting,like REALLY disgusting...i don't know between him and busquets who's worse..what's with spanish players and pantomimes? weren't we italian supposed to have invented simulation?

Lkr

How people can still argue this after the Euro and the league championship and the two CL trophies is beyond me. Ronaldo could win the World Cup next year against Messi himself and people like you would talk about how Messi scores more goals or something.

its almost like it takes 11 men to win
or its almost like portugal won the title with ronaldo not playing in the final

Caboose

Messi is better *shrug*

Cappa

Banned
Of course it's debatable. Messi is a step above. There's no shame in being the second best player in the world.
600 career goals. Champions league all time best scorer. Most goals in champions league finals. Only player to score a goal in 3 finals. Only player to score two goals in a final since 1958.

Go home you're drunk.

sanstesy

Ronaldo has surpassed Messi in achievements in this recent year no doubt but Messi is 29 while Ronaldo is 32. This battle is not even close to being over if you really care about it that much.

uceenk

ramos wtf ?

that being said, Juve only can blame themselves

Buffon performance was poor, if that was Neuer i believe he can save the first 2 goal

Top Bottom