Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
1. Non-emulator screenshots only.
2. Gaf uses 'lazy loading' in spoiler tags. This means the images will load when users click the spoiler rather than on page load. Consider using them as a courtesy for mobile users and 4K images
3. Two screenshots per post, and two consecutive posts allowed.
4. Put the name of the game and the console you took the shots (see also number 6).
5. Do not post major plot points from games released in the last 2 months. Try to keep spoilers to a minimum. And before you accuse another poster of posting a spoiler think first if your post might actually give spoiler context to a post where there was none before.
6. While 4K images are allowed, you are highly encouraged to take 1080p screenshots instead (see 2.)
Thought we needed a new OT for the new year...so here it is
Last edited by a moderator: