• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2024 Console Screenshot Thread |OT| Bout time, where were you? Crazy Gaffer blows himself up in Cyberpunk, and we don't have pictures!

keraj37

Ghost of Tsushima | PS5
LIa2IW4.jpg
vFhf1IB.jpg

TheGrat1

is this game any good or pretentious indie game about cancer ?
The graphics make me interested
I am nowhere close to finished but I like it so far. The combat is legitimately challenging on high difficulty without being cheap so that is always engaging. It definitely "feels" indie, however. The production values are concentrated in the visuals and animation, although there is a good ambient soundtrack. Voice acting is just okay. The world is wide linear and not insanely populated. There is good and bad with that. You will not be able to explore as much in other games and there are few NPCs to engage with, however this means the level design is tight and there is not unnecessary bloat.

It is definitely worth a try in my opinion.

Last edited:

Aion002

Wanted: Dead - Xbox Series S:

38HkEet.jpeg

xl8mKEs.jpeg

I bought it yesterday and I am having a blast with it. It's basically a ps2 game with better graphics and lots of frame drops... If you like Deadly Premonition and Ninja Gaiden, this game might be for you, it's also on sale for 15 usd on Xbox and 30 usd on Playstation.

Last edited:

TheGrat1

Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition | PlayStation 5 Photo Mode

5zhVCfX.jpeg

Mp2UtgR.jpeg

^Killed this guy in stealth but he slumped against the box instead of falling. Though it was hilarious + cool that you can see the arrowheads poking out if the other side of his skull.

Toots

Gold Member
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chornobyl ° PS5

53653065960_5062ae9a80_o.jpg

53652603271_e3ced42e28_o.jpg
You're threading into extreme spoiler territory, stalker :messenger_grinning_sweat:
jim carrey GIF

Guess i should switch yuffie for Nanaki
is this game any good or pretentious indie game about cancer ?
The graphics make me interested
It's good. The gameplay isn't too advanced but you have most of the 3rd person action adventure game moves.
It was made by movie pros and artistically it shows. It is tremendously beautiful. The game is also bigger than you'd expect for an indie game, with a quite expensive world map.
Storywise the main theme is loss and it's competently told.

Don't even think about it just buy it if it's below 30$

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
It's 17 years and a month old. And for the people who didn't know it was actually you who spoiled it.
Please don't magic mirror me you knew what you were posting when you posted it

At first i thought you were sly with it (your post before with the pic on the roof) but then you had to be obvious and you went from sly to lame 🤷‍♀️

Top Bottom