• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

7 out of 10 American Consumers Want All Day Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.

pa22word

It's 2015 ffs and we live in a 24 world, so why in the hell should breakfast be arbitrary limited to a set time based around the average work day of the 1950s?

Makonero

Qdoba, are you listening? First, roll out your breakfast menu nationwide. Then, make it available all day long.

I will eat your queso chorizo burritos daily if I must to make this a reality!

BkMogul

iHOP is like heaven for me so I agree with the majority of Americans. I always leave there not wanting to eat anything else until way later in the day.

Spinluck

Now I'll never be sad.
breakfast-food-cure-parks-and-rec.gif

Swanson's America.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Breakfast can fuck off. I want all day lunch.

I want to be able to go to McDonalds at 8 in the morning and get two McDoubles.

riotous

Banned
Wish Qdoba served their breakfast burritos all day.

Mostly only see them at air port terminals even open that early.. and I don't eat big meals before flying.

styl3s

Waffles, over easy eggs, bacon, hash browns oh lawdy i could eat breakfast any time except for actual breakfast. I am just not hungry at 6-7am, i don't get hungry till like 9-10am and by then i just eat a protein bar or something to hold me over till 12-1. But given the opportunity i will always eat breakfast for lunch/dinner over actual "lunch/dinner"

Chik Fil A breakfast all day please.
Why the fuck don't they sell these all day?

On the occossion that i am hungry before they stop serving breakfast i always feel like a fatty fat because i have to order 2 of the 4-count because what non-anorexic person is going to be full on just 4? 4 of these don't even equal an actual normal sized chicken biscuit. I could eat like 12 of these fuckers.

Breakfast is delicious, but it's also highly calorific.

Personally I'd rather avoid having that sort of temptation for that reason.

Can't believe the article doesn't mention Dunkin Donuts. Their bagel, egg, and cheese sandwiches are available all day now, and damn good.

Lol, I couldn't care less what other people eat during the day, fine by me, but lunch/dinner meals>>>>>>>>breakfast dishes.

Even if you're a sad, miserable fuck who doesn't enjoy eating breakfast at any time of day, you as a consumer should never oppose options.

The more food choices on the menu the better for everybody.

I Like eating break fast meals at evening often, this seems to be right in my alley. Would love to be able to order breakfast menu, when out eating on an evening.

It's 11pm now and I'm going to make pancakes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom