• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A big summer lays ahead for Playstation on the news front! (have had my info vetted by mods)

Javthusiast

Banned
PlayStation fans are hungry, 5 pages of nothing lol
hungry cat GIF

This is the weirdest thread.. Op made me feel like I was temporarily insane because I just couldn't spot the damn info, even becoming slightly frantic reading the post up and down thinking there was something wrong with my brain, lol. Not even mad, I feel pranked and thought it was hilarious.
You're not wrong. There is no news ever given, but it was VERIFIED by an actual Sony employee. The meta game is figuring out what "it" is though.

supernova8

Banned
This is the weirdest thread.. Op made me feel like I was temporarily insane because I just couldn't spot the damn info, even becoming slightly frantic reading the post up and down thinking there was something wrong with my brain, lol. Not even mad, I feel pranked and thought it was hilarious.

Yep and OP's subsequent comments/replies are basically just a mixture of:

Yeah Right Whatever GIF by Van der Valk

Seth Meyers Gotcha GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

vanessa ferlito youre supposed to be on my side GIF

Hard Work I Didnt Say That GIF by Britannia on EPIX

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Thanks for everyone offering advice, I have realised that I actually did nothing wrong (outside of giving too much info about my friend/source).

My thread title is NOT misleading, I was told that the summer is about to get MUCH BETTER for PS5, I did vet my info with the mods and it was from a trusted source.

Maybe I should have realised that some people would come in here expecting a list of the next state of play and screenshots of GOW 2 running in real time, but once they realised that was not the case, I didn't deserve to face abuse and be mocked when I was giving the most reliable information this sub has had in a while.

So I am going full God Mode Kanye West style, I am not an insider and my info wasn't huge, but it was big enough to deserve this thread and I should've apologised only for giving away too much info about my source.

We are getting some big stuff this summer regarding PS5 and PS in general, it is likely a SoP given me and my friend were talking about the likelihood of a summer event when he gave me the hint I passed on here.

I am therefore going to be asking for the mods to scrap my temp ban, I may still nuke this thread though, but thanks again to everyone who was reasonable and not a degenerate towards me for no reason.

200.gif
I appreciate the info bro 🤝

Top Bottom