• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A twitter account for unknown horror game, reveal at E3, looks legit good game

Just like all FPS games became FarCry, all action adventure games because Assassins Creed, all horror games are becoming PT.
In the end Kojima's and Del Toro's failed project was one of the worst things to happen in gaming.

Last edited:

mortal

Banned
If it's not Silent Hill I'll eat my cock and balls.
713.gif

elliot5

"looks legit good game"

GIF by Busch

this is probably not even a part of E3 because it's a PS5 game and Sony ain't there fam, and it's just some indie horror garbage trying to get clout.

it's also using the silent hill image for the twitter profile which is very not kosher

Last edited:

wipeout364

I was going to suggest Red Barrels but checking their Twitter they seem to be working on something called Outlast Trials.

Banned
looks like ass. horror games that are just walk down hallway and get scared are simply bad games... and that's that.

so as long as they don't show gameplay with interesting gameplay elements it's a giant meh from me

driqe

Last edited:
How can you tell thats going to be a good game.... It just shows a few close up screens of household items with music in the background.

There's not much to go off to tell if it's going to be a good game or not

Dr Kaneda

I'm surprised that so few AAA proper horror games ever get made. Horror is a massive genre in film so you'd like that would translate to other mediums of entertainment, not to mention games like this seem like prime streamer bait which also helps games blow up massively.

OrionNebula

If you listen closely you can hear the disappointed cries of millions of Silent Hill fans.
We’re not that many left. Not even close 😆

It's Silent Hill.

Unknown Twitter account building hype for a PS5 horror game...hmmmmm

If it's not Silent Hill I'll eat my cock and balls.
I’ll see you mid-June, then 😆

Why would someone waste his time for a fake? editing videos ?
That’d be a first on the internet, I agree

Joking aside, I hope what I am seeing is not Silent Hill

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
I'm surprised that so few AAA proper horror games ever get made. Horror is a massive genre in film so you'd like that would translate to other mediums of entertainment, not to mention games like this seem like prime streamer bait which also helps games blow up massively.
Most horror movies are super low budget.

McCheese

Has nobody done the password reset trick yet to see part of the accounts email address? That's generally how they crack these twitter campaigns.

Last edited:
Top Bottom