• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

According to Miyazaki, there is still a secret in Elden Ring that has not been discovered.

Draugoth

Gold Member
miyazaki-revela-todos-os-segredos-de-elden-ring-ainda-nao-foram-descobertos-104250.png
Miyazaki says there’s at least one more secret in Elden Ring he doesn’t think anyone has found yet. So roll up your sleeves and get on it.

“For me personally, there is a small element that I feel has not yet been discovered,”

Miyazaki says in an IGN interview.

“So, whether that’s up to user interpretation or up to just further investigation and playing, that’s something I’m looking forward to. I think it’s a question of when and not if, but there may be something small still missing.”

lol oh hell, everyone gonna be trying to figure this one out for sure. He say small too, so something that just not a big deal or anything

Doom85

unimpressed community GIF

Sorry, Miyazaki, you’re a god tier developer, but you already pulled this stunt before with Dark Souls 1 and that one starting item that does seemingly nothing but you said it secretly does do something and only later revealed you were lying. Maybe he’s legit this time to keep throwing us off, but I choose not to believe the boy crying wolf even if there may be a real wolf this time.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
unimpressed community GIF

Sorry, Miyazaki, you’re a god tier developer, but you already pulled this stunt before with Dark Souls 1 and that one starting item that does seemingly nothing but you said it secretly does do something and only later revealed you were lying. Maybe he’s legit this time to keep throwing us off, but I choose not to believe the boy crying wolf even if there may be a real wolf this time.
LOL. He did this to drum up PR?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Miyazaki dont do this to me I cant replay Elden Ring for 100th time when we have most stacked year.....
dont-do-this-to-me-real-housewives-of-new-york.gif

Reactions: Isa

Fredrik

Probably some bs multiple wall-hit secret.
I’ve heard about a wall that goes away after 30 hits. I don’t understand how anyone can have found that. Data mining?

Mr Hyde

I wonder if this secret can rival Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain, where a player unraveled a secret after 14 years of hiding.

You can actually pet the turtle Pope. We only need to find how.

Serious comment now, is this a pr move to raise the hype levels of the game, engagement and even more sales?

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
Willing to bet its a very subtle hint or easter egg that requires things people aren't used to do.

Either that or a different poison swamp.

near

Gold Member
My thoughts exactly.

Just a baseless, nonsense comment, there’s no way he could know this.
There are guides, walkthroughs, lore videos, community discussions which pretty much compile everything. I'm sure he's team look through these things. Based on what he's saying in that interview, imo, it doesn't seem like it is an item or a hidden area that he is hinting at.

night13x

Maybe he took a page from Yoko Taro and nier Automata. If you stand in a very specific position on a very specific random mountain and then enter the konami code 5 times, then 5 times backwords - easy mode is unlocked.

Top Bottom