• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

According to Miyazaki, there is still a secret in Elden Ring that has not been discovered.

A door that leads to a good souls game.
They can't do that anymore
community-greendale.gif

Soodanim

Gold Member
I feel like I've seen this quote before, which would make this old news and therefore outdated news. Or Miyazaki said it again because he's a troll. Either way, I very much doubt there's any truth to it.

Bernardougf

Gold Member
Yes! Exactly my reaction when I finally played and beated this shitty souls game. "Derp"

Still is a good easier souls-like game for the players that cant handle real challenging souls games. Now theres something for everyone.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Yes! Exactly my reaction when I finally played and beated this shitty souls game. "Derp"

Still is a good easier souls-like game for the players that cant handle real challenging souls games. Now theres something for everyone.
I played ALL of the Souls games, I still fucking LOOOOVED Elden Ring and for me it gave me nice challenge...... but that just me.

Last edited:

Bernardougf

Gold Member
I played ALL of the Souls games, I still fucking LOOOOVED Elden Ring and for me it gave me nice challenge...... but that just me.
Shure thing... and may I add that even though I hate elden ring as a souls game I still think it is better than most games on the market.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Shure thing... and may I add that even though I hate elden ring as a souls game I still think it is better than most games on the market.
Different taste, for me actually like Elden Ring more than Demons Souls and Dark Souls series, I would even say I like Elden Ring as much as Bloodborne.

Sekiro and Armored Core VI are not part of "Souls" games.

Last edited:
Top Bottom