• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Activision/Blizzard sees sharp decline in revenue.

killatopak

Gold Member
Will probably come up again when Dragonflight gets released but it won’t be back from peak Shadowlands.

mansoor1980

phil dont care at all

WCCFactivisionblizzardspencer.jpg

COVID push has ended.

Will probably come up again when Dragonflight gets released but it won’t be back from peak Shadowlands.
Probably not not COVID level but aside Dragonflight the new COD MW will be big and also Warzone 2 / Zombie might bring some MAU

Last edited:

Jaybe

Bobby Kotick, CEO of Activision Blizzard, in a statement. “…. Of course, we look forward to completing our pending $95 per share all-cash transaction with Microsoft as soon as possible.”

My CEO translator: “Please please don’t tank the stock price for us fucking up something awful, also don’t fire me”

Godot25

Banned
I mean... Duh?
Blizzard haven't released new game in eternity and Wow got bad expansion.
Vanguard is bad by commercial metrics.

So I don't know what people expected.

If this will continue after OW 2, MW2 and Dragonflight then it is time to panic, but I have strong feeling that it will get way better

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war

Whey don't it include in-game revenue, this makes it look like the total revenue is $304 million. When there total revenue is like $1.6 billion

inaccurate information, this shit needs to be fixed.

yazenov

No, if they bought them now it would be good timing.

Yeah could have bought them at a discount now. I guess they did benefit from the headlines since they didnt have anything to offer currently so they needed something to push the potential consumers to buy the products based on future promises.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Their YoY next year is gonna look like these guys found gold or something.

Valt7786

Good, well deserved. Vanguard sucked fucking balls and all the new Blizzard staff are doing their best to kill WoW.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Not really a surprise. WoW is about to get Wrath Classic and the new retail expansion, Diablo 4 isn't quite out, OW2 as shit as it looks isn't out yet, Modern Warfare 2 isn't out yet, etc.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Not really a surprise. WoW is about to get Wrath Classic and the new retail expansion, Diablo 4 isn't quite out, OW2 as shit as it looks isn't out yet, Modern Warfare 2 isn't out yet, etc.
Yup next year.
Diablo Immortal Chinese money.
Diablo 4.
Overwatch 2.
Call of Duty MW2.
Whatever the new Warzone is gonna be.

Theyve got a good year coming.

Top Bottom