• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Airlines launch ‘flights to nowhere’

Dark Star

Lol this reminds me of that one scene from Fight Club where the narrator takes random flights every day because that’s the only way he can fall asleep.

d0a4f42ed3aac4871f4e99767ecffd28.gif

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Another fan of Air Crash Investigation, I watched it few times on plane. Great shit, especially with Stephen Bogaert as narrator : )

Anyway I am having PPL licence myself, however I kind of lost track few years back about Aviation. Alcohol is shit.
I took basic flight training from 2011-2012. Used to buy up stacks of investigation books from an online bookstore my sister operated. Learning more about crashes gave me more respect for commercial aircraft and actually lessened my fear.

You ought to complete training. I've seen more recreational aircraft out lately due to the pandemic. No harm in flying with so much chaos on the ground.

belmarduk

Does anyone else remember a resetera user who had a brilliant idea of sending out empty packages to people. Of course the aspergic business venture never got off the ground. I can’t believe actual corporations are doing this shit

Top Bottom