• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give you a list right after this hearing!
The hearing:

7263765-gif1quedk.gif

Last edited:

rofif

Banned
What

the guy is under oath lmao

He's not dodging anything if he says anything classified he can go to jail dumbdumb
But he is not giving anything away. not even hints.
This is what this hearing is for. He is under protection as whistleblower.
I understand he cannot say names and so on but cmon.

rofif

Banned
are you this fucking dense? He just said he'll reveal all this info post-hearing in a secure environment
yeah he told that. He will dodge questions in closed environment too... until we hear/see otherwise.
And am I the only one seeing him?! His body language screams "full of shit" the moment you look at him.

The other guy who saw some uap looks more believable. But he is just a guy who saw something in the sky

G-Bus

Banned
Well that was interesting.

Not sure what to make of Grusch. Some of the stuff he was saying is pretty wild. Very curious if he actually gives good answers behind closed doors. Someone said his body language doesn't give him credibility but I took it more as confidence. He certainly seems very sure with evidence to back it up supposedly.

Honestly don't know what to think. Crazy for it to be aliens but also hard to believe it's some secret military drone tests.

Also what's up with Grusch talking about hologram theory in relation to these UAP...

How anyone can claim this wasn't a big hearing is beyond me....

- confirmed non-human biologics recovered.
- confirmed UAP in possession
- confirmed people were harmed by the government and by UAP.
- confirmed money was taken from some programs to put into these uap reverse engineering programs.

And a lot more under oath. Not only that he said he provided the Inspector general the locations of the UAP and the names of people involved. Proceeded to tell a lot of them that he will disclose that information to them privately in a closed door setting.

What do you want out of the first hearing from people we've heard from before? This is absolutely bonkers.

Regarding David Grusch's credibility. Listen.... The inspector general himself said Grusch was credible and the matter was urgent. All of this is happening right now because of what David Grusch revealed.

Last edited:

Romulus

How anyone can claim this wasn't a big hearing is beyond me....

- confirmed non-human biologics recovered.
- confirmed UAP in possession
- confirmed people were harmed by the government and by UAP.
- confirmed money was taken from some programs to put into these uap reverse engineering programs.

And a lot more under oath. Not only that he said he provided the Inspector general the locations of the UAP and the names of people involved. Proceeded to tell a lot of them that he will disclose that information to them privately in a closed door setting.

What do you want out of the first hearing from people we've heard from before? This is absolutely bonkers.

Regarding David Grusch's credibility. Listen.... The inspector general himself said Grusch was credible and the matter was urgent. All of this is happening right now because of what David Grusch revealed.

Well let's be clear. "Confirmed" in this case is not confirmed. It means this guy is putting his career on the line by testifying. That's pretty huge yes, but not a done deal by any means. It means we have to get to the next layer of guys who are working on this shit.

More damning to me is why all these professionals throughout history are telling the same story and somehow all lying. THAT makes zero sense. Everyone is a grifter right? Where are the WW2 pilot book deals and CNN interviews? There weren't any. In those cases you are required to say they were lying or mistaken. But ALL the WW2 pilots were lying/mistaken and telling the same story? Makes no sense.

Last edited:
Well let's be clear. "Confirmed" in this case is not confirmed. It means this guy is putting his career on the line by testifying. That's pretty huge yes, but not a done deal by any means. It means we have to get to the next layer of guys who are working on this shit.

More damning to me is why all these professionals throughout history are telling the same story and somehow all lying. THAT makes zero sense. Everyone is a grifter right? Where are the WW2 pilot book deals and CNN interviews? There weren't any. In those cases you are required to say they were lying or mistaken. But ALL the WW2 pilots were lying/mistaken and telling the same story? Makes no sense.
Look. To me it's confirmed for the simple fact that he HAS provided the names, documents, and locations to the inspector general. It's this very reason that bipartisan legislation came out demanding disclosure to even happen.

Him saying this stuff under oath only helps that. We can all be skeptical till we see things for ourselves but I am inclined to believe them given the circumstances.

SirKicksalot SirKicksalot
I really don't think that's the case. Garry Nolan has talked extensively about having seen biology that is not of this world. I wouldn't doubt he's one of the people Grusch is referring to when talking about people looking into that.

Romulus

Look. To me it's confirmed for the simple fact that he HAS provided the names, documents, and locations to the inspector general. It's this very reason that bipartisan legislation came out demanding disclosure to even happen.

Him saying this stuff under oath only helps that. We can all be skeptical till we see things for ourselves but I am inclined to believe them given the circumstances.

SirKicksalot SirKicksalot
I really don't think that's the case. Garry Nolan has talked extensively about having seen biology that is not of this world. I wouldn't doubt he's one of the people Grusch is referring to when talking about people looking into that.

But we know absolutely nothing about those names, documents, and locations. That's the point, are we leaving the government and inspector general to form our opinions? We deserve to see it and form an opinion. Look I'm not saying it's not a done deal in my mind, just by the sheer number of credible reports across the world for decades, there is something going on that is nonhuman in origin, but more layers need to be peeled back.

Last edited:
But we know absolutely nothing about those names, documents, and locations. That's the point, are we leaving the government and inspector general to form our opinions? We deserve to see it and form an opinion. Look I'm not saying it's not a done deal in my mind, just by the sheer number of credible reports across the world for decades, there is something going on that is nonhuman in origin, but more layers need to be peeled back.
Right I'm not saying pack it up we don't need more info or nothing should be declassified. I just think everything going on right now lends itself to IMO it being a very real and credible thing. It's like Marco Rubio said.... An absurd amount of very credible people are coming forward with evidence. Either we have the biggest story in human history or there's a lot of crazy ass people working in the government currently and in the past.

The problem with the last bit is Grusch doesn't appear crazy at all and the way the government has acted over the years regarding the UFO issue seems suspicious. Add to the fact that these objects have been a documented phenomenon for much of human history

Wheeljack539

Gold Member
In about two months we progressed from this

To this

Hopefully this is next on the list for me

I know you're joking about the last one but with a reveal that extraterrestrials are real a lot of people who scoffed in the past will have to look back on a number of disappearances as well as old witness testimony that had been brushed off. How much of that would now be considered not only real but an actual trauma event?

I know you're joking about the last one but with a reveal that extraterrestrials are real a lot of people who scoffed in the past will have to look back on a number of disappearances as well as old witness testimony that had been brushed off. How much of that would now be considered not only real but an actual trauma event?

If the phenomenon is drones or piloted vehicles from another world/ocean/future, yes.
If Vallee's theory turns out to be true, most abductions will continue to be ignored because the aliens can manifest as almost anything. He investigated so much seemingly random shit, from a girl abused by floating hands to people being paid in alien crackers for mundane services... However, he makes a strong case and these recent whistleblowers hint at his interdimensional idea. The old man may live to see it confirmed.

By the way, I suggest people revisit Close Encounters. Hynek was an advisor on it and the French dude is based on Vallee. These lights sure look familiar.

Chiggs

Gold Member
are you this fucking dense? He just said he'll reveal all this info post-hearing in a secure environment

It's truly incredible how many people come in here who:

A) don't understand that he can be arrested and prosecuted for disclosing classified info
B) don't realize he already submitted evidence to the Senate Intelligence Committee, which offers whistleblower protection
C) don't realize he's already claimed to have been retaliated against

Last edited:
Very interesting claims. I get that he said all this under oath.. But it would be really nice to have some hard evidence. Even under oath his word is just that, and it so frustrating that any information he could share is dodged to "closed session"

Pictures, documents, heck I'll settle for descriptions of the 'biotics' found on the ships. There has got to be some kind of irrefutable hard evidence that can be shared to give these claims some confirmed authenticity. It's just wild to me that even after this hearing, we are still just left with a whole lot of interesting claims with nothing of substance to back it up, cross examine, or prove.

rob305

people all over the world is not ready to see that kind of evidence publicy yet
Unless there is an outright attack or a bunch of UFOs flying over the white house people arent going to care. If theres full disclosure with actual evidence from the government, I guarantee a large chunk of the population (not just in the US) is going to say its a lie and some sort of distraction. Then a week or so after people will move on to some other topic (like the submarine implosion) and move on with this

Geomancer86

Neo Member
They are talking about non-human remains on non identified aircraft, they have been using rat brains since 2004 to fly simulated F-14 and F-22 planes, why everyone is thinking this is aliens when pretty sure it's just in-vitro rat brains flying drones.

Wheeljack539

Gold Member
Unless there is an outright attack or a bunch of UFOs flying over the white house people arent going to care. If theres full disclosure with actual evidence from the government, I guarantee a large chunk of the population (not just in the US) is going to say its a lie and some sort of distraction. Then a week or so after people will move on to some other topic (like the submarine implosion) and move on with this

About that...

If the phenomenon is drones or piloted vehicles from another world/ocean/future, yes.
If Vallee's theory turns out to be true, most abductions will continue to be ignored because the aliens can manifest as almost anything. He investigated so much seemingly random shit, from a girl abused by floating hands to people being paid in alien crackers for mundane services... However, he makes a strong case and these recent whistleblowers hint at his interdimensional idea. The old man may live to see it confirmed.

Unless it's both or more types. After all if we are visited why would it be only one type of alien species?

Jerm411

In this day and age, sadly they’ll pay attention for like 5 mins. and go back to watch dumb ass TikToks or whatever…

Down the rabbit hole in the alien world as of late there could be legit reasons as to why they are resistant in spilling the beans :

Possibilities -

1. What if we found out that whatever these beings are have created us. That we are basically experiments. We are talking about the destruction of religious institutions. Talk about something they would want under wraps.

2. What if through this decades long cover up the government has done some truly detestable things that they don't want public? Murders, selling out humanity in some way? Who knows..

3. If they have tech that's so far advanced it would change our whole system. Fossil fuel industry totally unnecessary. The way of life would totally change. Finding out that they've kept tech like that away from people would also cause an uproar with people who spent their life working on pointless shit when free energy was right there behind the scenes.

4. What if there's something terrible coming our way and they have no idea what to do. What if the fear that we find out about their presence speeds up whatever they were planning. ( I.e. if there was an invasion them knowing we know would make them come sooner )

Could be all or could be nothing but it could be extremely ontological type shock stuff.

sono

selected highlights of the hearing today

@8:35 "There is clearly a threat to the security of the United States of America"

".. initiate the homeland rule against any personnel or agency that denies access to congress"

Last edited:

Wheeljack539

Gold Member
Down the rabbit hole in the alien world as of late there could be legit reasons as to why they are resistant in spilling the beans :

Possibilities -

1. What if we found out that whatever these beings are have created us. That we are basically experiments. We are talking about the destruction of religious institutions. Talk about something they would want under wraps.

I've run into this. That we are an experiment and that much of our "junk dna" isn't quite junk and simply has not activated yet. Our racial differences are also a part of this and racism was fostered in order to keep experiments from spilling over to another?

But there's also that while "aliens" are indeed varied there are other "human" species out there (that served as a base for us) but we have more of a hodgepodge going on.

2. What if through this decades long cover up the government has done some truly detestable things that they don't want public? Murders, selling out humanity in some way? Who knows..

There is also this, amongst a lot of other things which go done other rabbit holes. One story is that we were approached with a deal in the 50s by one group however Eisenhower refused their terms of nuclear disarmament. The second group that approached would trade tech/weapons for a chance at experimentation for some "select" but limited number of humans. This was agreed to but they immediately broke the agreement and abducted far more than what was allowed.

There's another avenue with the hidden tech angle in that imagine if there has been this cache of superior tech that has been suppressed has also included medical technologies. Think of all the diseases and death that has been experienced this entire time and think of how people would react if these technologies had been suppressed. That would be a worldwide rage event for everyone who has lost a loved one.

3. If they have tech that's so far advanced it would change our whole system. Fossil fuel industry totally unnecessary. The way of life would totally change. Finding out that they've kept tech like that away from people would also cause an uproar with people who spent their life working on pointless shit when free energy was right there behind the scenes.

If energy is free how do you profit from it? That would be the issue in why, if real, it has been suppressed.

4. What if there's something terrible coming our way and they have no idea what to do. What if the fear that we find out about their presence speeds up whatever they were planning. ( I.e. if there was an invasion them knowing we know would make them come sooner )

Possible, but unsure. There are a number of rabbit holes that go in that direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom