• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

News All of Us Are Dead (Korean zombie virus outbreak NF series)

Aggelos

Apr 5, 2007
Greece, Thessaloniki

You know, after some recent zombies genre entries like Zack Snyder's Army of the Dead and Johannes Roberts' new Resident Evil reboot, the South Koreans are back at it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punished Miku

Hardensoul

Oct 4, 2020
I’ll probably give this couple episodes to see it it’ll be interesting but the trailers don’t look good.

Still waiting on release date of new season of Kingdom, that is a really great Zombie show.

Kev Kev

Gold Member
Oct 25, 2012
that thread title scared the shit out of me. i was like "omg the virus is an NF series what does that mean!?"

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Aggelos

TheCockatrice

Jun 16, 2019
Man, Netflix is going to go all in on Korean dramas after the Squid Game, won't they?

Squid Game wasnt even their first big Korean show. Theres so much better stuff out there and while Squid Game was good it only exploded due to memes and ppl just hyping it. The korean market has so much good shit that I actually stopped watching new western shit and atm the korean part is not influenced by netflix woke decisions.

Reactions: Hardensoul

Hardensoul

Oct 4, 2020
Netflix introduced me to the Vengeance series (Old boy, Sympathy for Mr Vengeance and Lady Vengeance) and Man from Nowhere one of the best action films I’ve ever seen.

Korean Series that I saw on Netflix - older release around or before 2010
Chuno: Slave Hunters (Jang Hyuk of Volcano high)
Gu Family book
Coffee Prince (Gong Yoo - Train to Busan)
You are Beautiful
You are my Destiny (Jang Hyuk in RomCom)
Boys over Flowers - guilty pleasure for me

Movie currently on Netflix to check out is Forgotten, I can’t tell you what it’s about cause it may give the plot away.

Jan 10, 2021
I'll probably check it out.

don't get all the hype behind Train to Busan. ended up watching it and was extremely disappointed given how much everyone hyped it. it's a decent zombie movie I guess?