• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All these new systems are nice but what I want to see at E3 is Persona 5. Please?

Watashiwa

Mhmm. Because Kaneko's and Soejima's art is defined by the school uniforms (Although as an aside, Soejima's uniforms do look pretty hip!) and Meguro's music is defined by J-Pop.

Soejima's Persona art is, and Kaneko hasn't done school uniforms since the original Eternal Punishment ten years ago unless I'm missing a game somewhere. And I'm glad to see you understand that Meguro's best music isn't the stuff he's done for Persona.

kewlmyc

Wait for it to be in a Famitsu magazine. P5 at E3 seems silly since the Japanese version hasn't even been announced.

Gizmondo would be better for it. Who wouldn't want to play an rpg on the go?

virtual boy is portable, baby

2MwnSFR.png

Dantis

Soejima's Persona art is, and Kaneko hasn't done school uniforms since the original Eternal Punishment ten years ago unless I'm missing a game somewhere. And I'm glad to see you understand that Meguro's best music isn't the stuff he's done for Persona.

Soejima's art is not defined by the school uniforms, you sausage, you. It's defined by the outrageously fine, perfectly formed lineart, the colouring and the stylish designs.

Omikaru

Wait for it to be in a Famitsu magazine. P5 at E3 seems silly since the Japanese version hasn't even been announced.

What if it's announced in Famitsu and then E3 the next day for global release?

And by "global release" I mean Japan first, US a month later, Europe in 2015. And it'll be region locked.

FoneBone

Things are sure gonna be interesting around here when it's finally announced.

Are you... hinting at something? Oh man.

All I can take from that is "not on PS3". Because "interesting" would imply something other than the most obvious platform choice.

I'm fine with that. IMO, P3 was the right direction for the series. A different age group would be interesting though.

I don't want to experience 10th grade again, but I guess if our Atlus overlords demand it so..

I think it might literally be Persona 3.3 though. I doubt they'll just connect P3 and 4 and leave it hanging

Top Bottom