• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon: Pilot Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killzig

I quite liked Oasis, although it's taking huge liberties with the source material.
I was surprised they killed the wife straightaway, but still introduced the chute.

Pilot almost felt like some schlocky horror take on Solaris near the end, but I'm curious to see where they go with it. Actually, I'm really only in to see if they held true to the appearance of the Oasians as described in the book.

tim.mbp

Maisel is wonderful. It better be made into a series. Amazon need better survey questions though. Instead of what's you all time favorite shows, followed by is this one hour pilot better than any of your all time favorites?

TDLink

:( I thought he was getting a show where he was the lead.

He's very good in Bosch. They've really given him so good material to work with the last couple seasons. Not that he's playing a super different role from what he usually does in like Fringe & The Wire, but still.

jb1234

I only saw Oasis and for the most part, I liked it. Needs to focus more on its characters though and less on the mystery.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Heard anything about Oasis?

Nope! It's their most watched pilot from the most recent pilot season and it has a good user score (both on Amazon and imdb, which Amazon lists on their website so I'm assuming it's important to them), so assuming Amazon actually takes this whole "users get to choose which shows get picked up!" thing seriously, it should be a lock.

KonradLaw

He's very good in Bosch. They've really given him so good material to work with the last couple seasons. Not that he's playing a super different role from what he usually does in like Fringe & The Wire, but still.

Bosch generally is a show that gives underused great actors awesome material to work with.

Got around to watching oasis. It's good! Not enough space shows out, I want to see what the mystery is.
Will check out mrs Maisel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom