• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anita Sarkeesian is tired, closes feminist frequency after 15 years

"The work this team did to effect change in the games industry made a difference"

UnfitHarshGroundhog-size_restricted.gif
They did. Look at the state of western developers regarding women now.

Hudo

I instantly registered here to complain. We had a huge GB bitching thread. GB got crazy woke and they woke lynched a lot of people who even asked for some court fairness
It seems that I kinda missed all of this. Granted, I kinda stopped caring about GB when Dan left (and now that Gerstmann is doing his own thing as well, they should just close the site for good, imho). But that shit sounds straight up like something you'd see on ERA or so.

UnNamed

Banned
"The work this team did to effect change in the games industry made a difference"

It really did, considering the words from Cuckman on TLOU, that guy from Dragon Age, and some other.

She said many bullshits over the years and made some shady moves, but the videos on tropes on videogames weren't that bad. Useless since she hadn't and she never wanted to find an aswer to her question, but not that bad.

That fucking bitch essentially killed a man.
When I asked for a "fair trail and some empathy because we don't know facts and the guys is dead" I was instantly PERMA BANNED from giantbomb live chat and forums. The day GB died for me. 4 years ago
What's that now?

Happy Excuse Me GIF

Gamerguy84

That fucking bitch essentially killed a man.
When I asked for a "fair trail and some empathy because we don't know facts and the guys is dead" I was instantly PERMA BANNED from giantbomb live chat and forums. The day GB died for me. 4 years ago

Yes Alex Howoka. I remember it well and had some bad thoughts about the bitch. Can't say anything too bad so there's that.

And that same shit happens all the tjme.

Top Bottom