• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anno 1800: Tourist Season DLC Launch Trailer | Season 3

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Tourist Season has arrived in Anno 1800! This new DLC – included in the Anno 1800 Season 3 Pass – introduces a new residential tier to the Old World, the Tourists. Entertain these new visitors with hotels, museums, restaurants, and a stunning new monument!

vpance

Finally got the game and this season pass after a recent PC upgrade. Been enjoying it a lot so far. Runs great and looks beautiful.

I still need to return to this and check out season pass 2's content but I've just started Endless Space 2 for the first time so no room for that at the moment.

Hugely underrated game though.

ES1 didn't click with me but I loved ES2. GalCiv4 next year tho 👀

Reactions: GHG

GHG

Gold Member
Finally got the game and this season pass after a recent PC upgrade. Been enjoying it a lot so far. Runs great and looks beautiful.

ES1 didn't click with me but I loved ES2. GalCiv4 next year tho 👀

After spending 3 hours with ES2 all I can think about is that I think I want to go back to playing Stellaris... Fuck.

Here We Go Again GIF

I have Galactic Civilizations 3 in my steam library but I'm yet to play it. I'm already browsing mods for Stellaris...

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
What a great game. I keep coming back to it with all the added content and it looks like this won't stop anytime soon.

SinDelta

Probably top 5 most under rated games in the last decade. Def. is a contender for if you are stranded on an island.....
What are your other 4, out of curiosity?

I like Anno 1800 a lot, and I'll add Anno 1404 still looks pretty good even now.

Hari Seldon

This game keeps coming up in threads about the Vicky 3 announcement. I have never played an Anno but always thought of them as city builders and not actual strategy games. This is probably a game I would have pulled the trigger on earlier had it been on steam. Guess I will give it a shot.

GHG

Gold Member
This game keeps coming up in threads about the Vicky 3 announcement. I have never played an Anno but always thought of them as city builders and not actual strategy games. This is probably a game I would have pulled the trigger on earlier had it been on steam. Guess I will give it a shot.

They are a blend of city building and strategy.

Made a thread when I started playing it last year and several people gave me some excellent early game tips:

vpance

After spending 3 hours with ES2 all I can think about is that I think I want to go back to playing Stellaris... Fuck.

Here We Go Again GIF

I have Galactic Civilizations 3 in my steam library but I'm yet to play it. I'm already browsing mods for Stellaris...

Going from Stellaris to ES must be like Excel to notepad, lol.

Seems like GC4 will have some Stellaris or CK3 influence, while still being as accessible as GC has been. I think I like the sound of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: GHG
Top Bottom