• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone else have faith in Perfect Dark Zero?

DCX

DCX
I have faith in Rare, i have faith that it will turn out to be a very solid game, Halo it will not be, Unreal Tournament on PC, it will not be, but it will be a great multi-player game and a decent 1 player game.

DCX

newsguy

After reading the EGM article it sounds like they have many things in place to not only make the game fun, but push the FPS genre forward (read: ideas future FPS will use). Unfortunately, because it's launching for a new console, the expectations for the graphics are sky high (on top of the fact that it's Rare and people expect quality graphics from them). As a pessemist, I can't see how such a 180 can be made in the graphics dept, but I'm still excited for it.

KingJ2002

you got to be stupid to think pdz is going to turn out bad.

rare may not be the "legendary" anymore... but they surely dont suck.

pdz is gonna come out and the reviews are gonna be around 9/10

you can quote me on that

akascream

Banned
I'm confused. How does a percieved lacking in technical achievement concerning graphics make a game not fun? They could put the game on the DS, and with the right design, it could kick ass.

I predict that those that enjoyed GE, and more importantly PD on N64, will enjoy PDZ on Xbox360. If anything, it will be a better game. Despite the retarded aquisition, I think Rare as a team is better off in MS' hands, and I think there is extra motivation in thier new context to really make PDZ a nice product.

Top Bottom