• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you just living day to day?

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
Robin Williams Movie GIF

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Did he shout “You will be alive!” with a tombstone behind his back?

But yes, I am living day to day, since I have literally no plans for the future.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
I think what we more have to understand is that it’s ok to feel bad, anxious, nervous sometimes. That’s just part of life. The illusion that you have you aim for a life with no worries where you are always happy has to go away. It’ll never happen to no one.

So again… it’s ok to feel shitty sometimes. You did nothing wrong. Embrace it. You don’t have to re-evaluate your life.

Last edited:

INC

I don't really have joy, I'm achieving things, but dont have any satisfaction from it, I'm progressing and levelling up my life, but it still feels irrelevant and hollow

I ask myself alot what would bring me true happiness.......and more often than not, I realise I'm not sure i even know what that feeling is like, so have no idea how to achieve it

So yeh I end up living day by day, it's basically default mode

Last edited:

KrakenIPA

I don't really have joy, I'm achieving things, but dont have any satisfaction from it, I'm progressing and levelling up my life, but it still feels irrelevant and hollow

I ask myself alot what would bring me true happiness.......and more often than not, I realise I'm not sure i even know what that feeling is like, so have no idea how to achieve it

So yeh I end up living day by day, it's basically default mode
You look great! I want to drink whiskey with you around a fire!

Top Bottom