• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Armored Core VI: Two New Trailers (with Karl Urban) Released

Draugoth

Gold Member

Think you’ve got what it takes to pilot an Armored Core? Learn everything you need to know to hit the ground running in your new life as a mercenary on Rubicon 3. Once you’ve got a handle on the basics, it will be time to explore the large-scale sci-fi world with your custom AC when ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON arrives on August 25, 2023.Pre-order now on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC

● Pilot your mech in fast-paced, omni-directional battles, taking advantage of your mech’s mobility both on land and in the air to ensure victory across massive stages.

● Explore a breadth of playstyles and combat styles by customizing your mech’s buildout between missions. Pick and equip your preferred parts via a robust customization system that can dramatically alter your play strategy, maneuverability, and battle style.

● Deploy a wide variety of offensive and defensive tactics at close and long range to take down powerful enemy bosses.

Think you’re ready? Let’s get to work. Welcome to Rubicon, mercenary.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
the-boys-season2.gif

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
We should get Armored Core trailer with Char....this game is meant for for Mecha fans.

killatopak

I'm counting the minutes here. The delivery guys sure are taking their time. I wanna play the game now. I should probably make some snacks and drink while I'm waiting.

Top Bottom