• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON — Story Trailer Released

Bartski

Gold Member
orgasm ovaries exploding GIF

Varteras

Gold Member
Hopefully we get a more classic story instead of piecing up a "story" by reading the description of a fucking missile launcher.

Imagine flying next to a giant cruise missile you have to destroy. You notice words scribbled on it. You then replay the mission 20 times just to piece it together in time. The message? A recipe for stuffed chicken marsala your mom used to make. Which you won't realize until much later in the game that the antagonist was taunting you. Letting you know he fucked your mother and enjoyed her cooking, too. This now becomes personal.

GymWolf

Imagine flying next to a giant cruise missile you have to destroy. You notice words scribbled on it. You then replay the mission 20 times just to piece it together in time. The message? A recipe for stuffed chicken marsala your mom used to make. Which you won't realize until much later in the game that the antagonist was taunting you. Letting you know he fucked your mother and enjoyed her cooking, too. This now becomes personal.
I would watch a movie based on a book based on this post.

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Heads up virgin AC GAF :
While the trailer is indeed amazing, it's the only thing that will resemble any kind of normally presented story since the rest it's going to be in-game and mission briefing codec-like conversations.

Source : I, having played all AC's

This is the first AssCreed in years breh

splattered

Do we think this is going to have an actual meaty interesting story or mostly just flashy bad ass cut scenes that don't make a whole lot of sense? Game looks good... that cinematic looks good... i just hope what we HAVEN'T seen is just as good.

GymWolf

Heads up virgin AC GAF :
While the trailer is indeed amazing, it's the only thing that will resemble any kind of normally presented story since the rest it's going to be in-game and mission briefing codec-like conversations.

Source : I, having played all AC's
I'm ok with that.

Having some kind of character that actually interact with you instead of speaking in form of riddles and evil laughs would be already a big change:lollipop_grinning_sweat:

GymWolf

Sekiro had more traditional story telling compare to other FROM pervious game but don’t expect that from Armoured Core games.

Like i said, i'm ok with radio interactions, mgs is my favourite game ever and half the plot is made of codec discussions:lollipop_squinting:

Last edited:
Top Bottom