• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrested Development officially renewed for season 5 on Netflix

That's awesome news. Reading this thread last night inspired me to go back from the beginning and check the show out again.

Which is when I found out it was leaving. As episode one started, a little Netflix notification showed up in the upper left corner of the screen saying that the show was leaving Netflix on May 23 (if I remember correctly).

They must've just recently fixed whatever issue was behind it being pulled.

KDR_11k

The de-listing talk makes me glad that I randomly decided to watch that series for the first time a few weeks ago.

Maybe The Bluth Company gets the contract to build Trump's wall? The life imitating art is off the charts in that one.

Sitwell beat them to that contract, George Sr. bought land on the border specifically to resell it to the govt in Season 4.

Also Lucille had that wall idea first.

bleaker

Please, no more Maria Bamford. She's the opposite of funny.

The only reason that Maria Bamford should skip Season 5 is because she's doing Lady Dynamite Season 2.

Super excited that this is finally happening, Season 4 was an interesting experiment with great moments.

This is nice, but it doesn't do anything to dispel my fears of that rumor that put season 5 as this flashback-centric show with a lot of time eaten up by Rogan and Wiig's terrible young George and Lucille performances.

Also, where's my S4 redux Mitch?
I hope the redux is a prelude to season 5.

Top Bottom