• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atomic Heart: Trapped in Limbo DLC - Gameplay Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Welcome back to the twisted world bursting with Limbo-flavored favorite challenges 👾
Dive into the new insane gameplay, continue the story, clutch in a combat extravaganza, and unlock weapon skins for the main game 🔥
Atomic Heart: Trapped in Limbo DLC releases on February 6! ⏳

Rules have changed. Atomic Heart: Trapped in Limbo DLC picks the story up immediately after the end of the main game, this time continuing a different ending from the one that the Annihilation Instinct DLC followed. Return to a mysterious Limbo world with an inverted logic which was created by the co-founder and Art Director of the Mundfish studio - visionary Artem Galeev! Trying to survive in it is not an easy task.
As you fight, run, jump and slide across the platforms, you will be collecting apples to unlock skills and weapons, as well as gold coins to unlock up to 7 unique skins that can be equipped in the main campaign!

mdkirby

Reminds me of
Eric Cartman Lol GIF by South Park

Robb

Gold Member
friends-i-like-it.gif

Gives me vibes of a FPS version of Super Mario Galaxy or something. Looks more interesting than the base game.

But I’m guessing it’s not included in GamePass as it’s DLC, so.. Meh.

Bridges

Looks great. I loved the limbo parts of the base game so I'm happy to see them fleshed out.

Realistically I don't know if I'll pick this up since I rarely go back for DLC but maybe if the price is right

Top Bottom